Chapter Twenty-Five: How Good are You at Climbing Off Balconies?

****Important Authors Notes****

"What do you want Sarah?" I asked her.

"Nothing just coming in here to get something to drink."

"Well bye then." I started to walk away,but she said something else

"Oh and sorry that you ran into Trevor this morning." she said. I turned around, to see her having this evil look on her face.

"I don't care if he slept with you every night, I'm over him." I snapped

"Then I guess you didn't mind when you saw us at the party last night." she said.

"Nope." I turned around. "And I hope you don't mind if Luke stays the night." I said, not even looking back at her. I walked back into my room where Luke had his eyes shut, and still sitting in the same position. I laid back next him. I opened the Nutella and placed some on his nose. He just smiled, not even opened his. He took his finger and took what was left on his nose and ate it. I handed him spoon, and put the Nutella between us.

"This is much better." He said.

"Yeah." I said. We sat there just eating the Nutella. I sat up and took another spoon full of Nutella, and put it in my mouth. I looked at the clock and it was almost midnight.

"This what we are doing on our Saturday night." I giggled

"Yup and I'm loving it." he said.

"Well I'm done with my Nutella and extremely tired so I'm going to sleep." I said. I closed the Nutella and laid down. I let out a yawn, and closed the lights. I soon fell asleep, right next to Luke.

------

I woke up the next morning and Luke was still sleeping. I went into the kitchen and my heart dropped when I saw my dad and Maria sitting at the table

"What are you doing home, you guys weren't supposed to be home until the afternoon." I said, trying to hide that I was nervous.

"Well we drove in earlier becks Maria wasn't feeling well." My dad said.

"Okay, well I'm just going to go back into my room." I backed away slowly and then ran. I jumped on top of Luke, waking him up.

"Get up." I said. He just let out a moan.

"What?" he mumbled

"My parents are home." I said. His eyes shot open and he sat up.

"I thought you said they weren't supposed to be home until the afternoon." he said

"They were, but Maria was felling sick so they came home early." I said.

"Well how do you expect me to get out of here without your dad seeing me?" he said. I thought for a second.

"How good are you at climbing off balconies?" I said. He gave me a worried look.

"Come on." I grabbed his hand and took him outside to my balcony. He looked down, and shook his head.

"Oh stop being a baby and just climbed down." I said

"Maybe I should just sneak out the front door."

"Would you'll like to get caught by my dad...that's a cop?" I said. He let out a sigh a swung one foot over.

"Don't fall." I giggled. He just gave me a serious face that changed into a slight smile. He eventually made his way to the ground, after fifteen minutes, of cursing under his breathe and nearly falling to his death. I laughed the whole time, of course.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said to him. He just winked at me and ran off. He texted me and told me that Ashton would pick him up at the end of the block. I went into the kitchen, to see that Sarah was now sitting with them as well.

"Oh hey Tessa, I was just telling your dad here about how much fun we had at the party." she said.

"Yeah Luke's band played." I said, hoping she wouldn't bring up the act the Luke had stayed two nights in a row.

"Well I'm glad you girls had fun." Maria said.

"Yup." Sarah said. I turned around to go sit on the coach and just watch TV.I watched American Horror Story for about an hour, until Beth called me.

"Hey what's up" I said

"Nothing I was just wondering if you could tell me every ridiculous things I did at the party." She said.

"I don't think you want to know." I said to her. I then heard Michael in the background laughing.

"Oh shut up!" she said to him.

"Beth, I think it's better if you don't know." I said.

"Oh come one Michael won't tell me either." she said.

"Goodbye Beth." I said.

"I seriously hate you." she said

"Love you too." I said, then I hung up the phone. I continued to watch until Sarah sat next to me. I just looked at her.

"What do you want now?" I said

"I want you stop seeing Luke." she said. I just laughed her comment.

"Or what, you gonna tell on me." I said.

"No I'll just make your life a living hell." she said, with a smile on her face.

"You already do that now...you really have to work on your threats." I said to her.

"Yeah but this time I will make sure that Luke is involved too." she snapped

"Go ahead I dare you." I said. She just grinded her teeth together and got up off the coach. Fifteen minutes later Maria was now sitting next to me.

"So who is he?" she said. My eyes widened and I looked at her.

"Who?" I tried to play it off.

"The boy that climbed of your balcony." she said. I opened my mouth but she stopped me.

"Don't worry I won't tell your dad...so who is he?"

"His name is Luke." I said.

"Are you two dating?" she asked.

"Yeah, but you can't tell my dad, he really doesn't like him." I said

"My lips are sealed." she said. I hugged her.

"Thanks...for being like my mom." I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I know it's kinda boring chapter but I wanted to thank you guys for 5k reads and 200 votes! I am really trying to update more often. Also you guys I'm really sorry but if you have sent a cover in the past couple of weeks I haven't gotten them. Something happened with my email but now its all good. So just send them again. I'm sorry and Love you guys!!!!

-allytheo_