Chapter Thirteen: He Totally be Sucking your Face off if he Could.

I went inside and went into the kitchen to to put the milk away and then I heard the door bell ring. I opened the front door and a curly haired boy looked down at the ground.

"Hey do you know how to get to-" he stopped when he saw my face.

"Ashton right?" I said.

"Um yeah..." He stared at me.

"You were asking me how to get somewhere."

"Oh yeah I was going to ask you if you knew how to get 42 Cherry Lane?"

"Um yeah come here." I giggled. I walked outside. I walked next door to Michael's front porch.

"Right here." I said.

"Oh wow I guess I didn't look hard enough." He said itching the back of his neck.

"It's alright I don't mind talking a small walk." I said. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Someone yelled from the other side. I opened door and stepped inside. A bucket of water was poured on top of my head. I stood there with my mouth hanging open in shock. Michael came around the corner laughing until he saw it was me.

"Oh my god Tessa, I didn't know you would be coming."

"You're dead meat." I ran up the stairs chasing after him. He ran into his room.

"I swear I didn't know it was you, I thought you were Ashton!"

"Don't care, I'm still going to kill you." I said, my hair still dripping as I chased him around the room.

"Michael?!" Luke yelled from the other room.

"Luke help Tessa trying to kill me!" He yelled. Luke came in the room. He had a confused look on his face until he looked at me. I stopped chasing Michael.

"You're going to pay for this." I said pointing at him.

"I didn't know it was you." He begged.

"To bad I'm still soaked."

"Ugh fine for now let me get you a towel for now." he pleaded.

"Thanks." I laughedand stopped chasing him. He walked out of the room and I followed him into the basement.

"Here." Michael said, handing me a towel. I rung my hair out in the sink.

"So what are doing here in the first place?" Michael asked.

"I was showing Ashton how to get here." I giggled

"Wow Ashton you suck at directions."

"Well I'm sorry I've never been here before." he laughed.

"Well I should get going, and let you guy do your band stuff."

"Okay." Michael said.

"Nice seeing you again Ashton, bye Michael...bye Luke." I turned around and walked up the stairs.

"Wait Tessa." Luke called after me. He stepped in front of me, stopping from leaving. I let out a sigh.

"What?"

"I'm sorry about today I just wasn't myself."

"Yeah no duh, look I really should go." He stepped to the side. Out of no where the door opened and hit me, making me fall back towards the stairs. I was about to fall back down the stairs until Luke reached out and grabbed my arm and pulling me back up.

"Oh my god Tessa I'm sorry." Calum said. I was still holding Luke's hand.

"It's okay." I said letting go of Luke and pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Why are you wet?" Calum said.

"Long story." I said pushing past him and walked back to my house. I went up to my room, and went on my phone, I had no notifications so I put it back on my dresser. Five minutes later I was getting a call from Beth.

"Hey what's up" I said.

"Nothing just bored and wanted to see if you wanted to go get some Nando's"

"Yeah sure why not."

"Okay I'll be there in ten minutes."

"Okay." I said then hanging up the phone. I ran a brush through my hair and dressed into dry cloths. I heard Beth honk the horn of her car. I ran out the door and got into the passenger seat.

"Hey." I said

"Hey." she said, pulling out of the drive-way.

"So why did you really want us to go out?"

"What I have no idea what you're talking about." she said in a high pitched voice.

"Oh come on you never like going out to eat you would rather sit home and watch TV by yourself."

"Okay fine I was walking out of school and as I shut my locker I saw the strangest thing ever."

"What?"

"You and Calum walking out of the boy's bathroom together. Is there something you need to tell me?" She said with a confused look on her face.

"Oh I can explain that." I said 

 "Please do." she said.

"Well I tripped over a rock, while walking with Calum and I fell on top of Calum and he cut his hands, so we went to go wash them off and he didn't want to go into the girls bathroom so I went in the boy's bathroom with him." I giggled.

"Oh thank God." she said.  We pulled up to Nando's. I ordered just fries, and Beth got a lot of food, good thing it was her treat.

"So let's talk about you and Luke."

"There's nothing to talk about." I said taking a sip of my soda.

"Oh come on really don't expect me to believe that."

"It's true there's nothing between us."

"That's not what he wants." She winked at me.

"Like I've said three million times he's Luke Hemmings and I'm...well me."

"So who the hell cares?"

"Because I know once I fall for him, he's just going to break my heart, remember Trevor?"

"Yeah well that was different."

"How?" I looked at her.

"Well for starters, Luke is way hotter."

"You know your an ass." I smiled and shook my head.

 "I know, but you love me anyway."

"So does Michael." I had a smirk on my face.

"Oh stop he doesn't like me that much."

"If he totally be sucking your face off if he could." I said

"You're gross."She said.

"It's true though." I laughed. We eventually finished our food and then talked for a few minutes at the table but payed the check and went out to the car.

"I had fun just hanging for a while." Beth said, as we pulled out of the parking-lot.

"Me too." I smiled.

"Luke is totally in love with you." She laughed.

"No he's not!" I laughed with her as well.

I looked to my right and I saw a huge eighteen wheeler heading straight for us, and it wasn't stopping.

"Beth look out!" I yelled pointing out the window. It was too late it hit my side of the car and I blacked out.