Chapter Thirty: You called Me Your Boyfriend.

"So Luke where are you think of going to college?" My dad said. My dad was a very intimidating person. He was 6'1 and very well built.

"I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to go to college." Luke said nervously. I could tell everything was going down hill from there based on my dad's face.

"Interesting...do you have any hobbies?" he asked him. I glanced over at Luke and prayed he would lie and say he played some sort of sport.

"I'm in a band." he said. I put my hand on my face.

"Oh so you don't play any sports." Luke shook his head.

"Um dad can we go study now." I said.

"Yeah just one more question." he said.

"Sean this isn't an interrogation, leave the boy alone." Maria said.

"I'm not interrogating him I just want to know who my daughter is dating." he said. The last word surprised me I turned my head at Maria she gave me a I'm-sorry-Tessa-but-I-had-to-tell-him look. I stood up.

"You told him!" I said.

"Tessa I'm sorry I couldn't keep a secret from him." she said, just looked up at me.

"I was going to tell him eventually... I trusted you!"

"He's my husband Tessa I had no choice."

"He might be your husband but you're surely not my mom." I said

"Tessa-" my dad tried to protest, but I grabbed Luke's hand and we walked out the front door. I slammed it behind me. I let go of Luke's hand just started walking. I didn't know where I was going, or if Luke was following me but I just left.

"Tessie!" he called after me. I stopped so he could catch up. He was out of breathe.

"What was that?" he said, taking a breathe between each word.

"She promised...she fucking promised!" I mumbled under my voice.

"Now is not the time to mumble Tessie, what happened?" he asked again.

"Maria saw you climb down my balcony that one day and asked me who you were so I told her you were my boyfriend and she promised not to tell my dad, and she went ahead and did it anyway!" I explained to him. He just had a big smirk on his face.

"What could possibly be smiling about?" I said.

"You called me your boyfriend." he said.  I just rolled my eyes.

"That's all you got from that whole story?" I said.

"Yup." he said. I just looked at him for a second. I grabbed the his shirt and pulled him close to me and then planted my lips onto his. When we both came up for air he looked shock.

"You know I don't care what they think of you." I said.

"I really hope your still not sick." he said. I laughed.

"You better not be sick either because I actually feel better." I said.

"So what now?" he asked.

"I think it's just best if we both just go home." I said.

"Yeah me too, I'll talk to you later." he said.

"Okay, you're going to go get your car at the school?" I asked him before he walked off.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be at your place at tomorrow." I said. We walked opposite directions. I walked in the door and didn't look at Maria or my dad as they sat on the couch. I went into my room and sat on my bed. I was still furious with both of them. I saw my mom's picture on my desk I stood up and walked towards it. I picked it up. The picture was me and her laughing when I was around eight years old. I began to cry. I was now hysterical and I couldn't stop crying. I then heard a knock at the door. I didn't say anything, and sat on the ground. Maria soon entered.

"Tessa?" she said

"Go away." I snapped. She came and sat down next to me anyway.

"Tessa I'm sorry I abused your trust." she said. I didn't answer her all I did was cry even more. She put her arm around me.

"I was afraid to think that she was being replaced." I finally said. it had nothing to do what she had just said. I just blurted it out.

"I could never replace your mom." she said.

"I know that, but when you said you had to tell me dad because he was your husband I just freaked out because she she had always been his wife." I sniffled.

"Tessa I'm sorry and you know you should talk to Sarah she might have the same feelings about your dad." she said.

"I would rather not." 

"And why not?" she asked. I wanted to tell her that her daughter was a bitch and wanted nothing more than to ruin my life, but I said, "I know she doesn't think my dad is replacing her's." I lied.

"Oh well that's good." she said. I hugged her.

"I'm really sorry, I know you had to tell him...and he would have found out anyway." I said. She hugged my back.

"It's okay." she said. I let go of her and we sat there on the ground.

"Do you really like him?" she asked me.

"Who Luke?" she nodded. ''Yeah I really do, and I know that my dad isn't really fond of him." I said.

"Oh he'll get over it, and you shouldn't worry, your dad can tell you're happy with Luke." she said. It was true though, I was happy with Luke. Happier then I have been in a while. He was one of the few people that I could be myself around. As you can tell I'm not really good around people, but he makes me feel that no one else is around.

"As long as you're happy, then your dad is happy...even if he doesn't care for Luke." she said. I was now ready to except Maria into my life and open up to her. I know she's not my mom, but she is a mother figure and I was lucky that I had her in my life.

"I should go tell your dad that we made up and everything is all good." she said. We both stood up and Maria walked out the door. I laid on my bed just thinking about how much my life was going to change, now that Luke was in my life. I couldn't wait.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys I know it was kinda boring Chapter but I just wanted it to be calm one this time Thank you guys for everything. Luv ya

-allytheo_