Chapter 8

My brother stood before me his head high and smirking "Sister." he said with a dip of his head. "You've let your hair grow out brother." I said pointing to his dark hair that had grown just past his chin. He nodded "And your taller!" I said "Its about time! last time I saw you I was only a little shorter, now I have to look up." I said laughing. slightly at my big brother. "Now what do you want? I haven't even heard or seen from you or father in almost 5 years!" He looked at me "Well little sister you were 14 last I saw you. it was just before you ran away." He growled out and I shrugged "Yeah I didn't want to stay! so what! look what that man we call a fathers done to you, you sound just like him." I said loudly making my brother growl loudly I growled back showing my elongated canines, he did the same "Back down Cassie I'm not about to fight my sister because she thinks she's the dominant one as usual." he said in his Alpha tone thinking I would back down instead I got into a defensive position growling "Your words mean nothing to me brother." I said before leaping knocking him to the ground baring my teeth. He shifted to his black wolf with white socks and ear tips I shifted to my midnight black wolf and let out a low growl "You look surprised brother. But i can understand why. you never saw my wolf." I said threw the mind link we have.

He let out a growl of his own "Sister just back down now, I don't want to hurt you." he said I let out a wolfish chuckle "I will never back down." with that my brother sprang I easily moved out of the way as he landed where I was only seconds before. Growling he turned to charge at me. I met him head on snarling we tumbled around till I had my brother pinned on his back my teeth around his neck. He whined and I let him up growling he put his tail between his legs and went into a submissive stance. I yipped once before shifting back to my human form and stretched my brother changed back "Just because your older and bigger then me Jake means you cant still beat me like you did when we were kids." I said looking at him him bowed his head "Alpha." He mumbled the looked up "What's with the Alpha bro?" I asked looking at him curiously.

"Father wants you back home. He wants you to take your place beside Cal where you should be!" He yelled I let out a snarl "I will never stand beside Cal! You understand what that means! NEVER AM I EVER GOING TO STAND BESIDE HIM!" I screamed loudly Jake winced and looked at the ground "Well sis that's just to bad isn't it because if you don't come willingly I will take you by force." I let out a short laugh and felt Cain and Cecily snarl and begin to shake with anger so I let them out.

Cain and Cecily stood beside me growling hissing and snarling at Jake who let out a scared yelp and backed away "Well then brother I would like to see you take me by force." I said laughing he was looking at me with a surprised beyond belief look on his face "But..but...but.. how?" he was shaking with anger "Yea I have spirit animals. Why are you so angry about that brother?" I asked him "Father said only special wolfs got them! you have two!" I smirked "Brother I have three." I said he let out a growl "WHAT!" He shifted again and started circling me "Again brother really?!" I asked staying human "Tell father that he can shove the idea of me coming to the hellhole I used to call home up his ass!" I yelled then took off running not wanting to fight again, I ran in my superhuman speed with my animals by my sides.

"He will bring you back dear little sister!" my brother said in the mind link before I burned it from my mind. I didn't know how far I ran but when I stopped I was on a beach. I sat in the soft white sad and looked out over the ocean the water looked so peaceful so calm "I wish I was water sometimes." I said out loud before stiffening when I heard a laugh from behind me.

"And why is that my little mate?" James said walking up behind me I stood up looking at him, "How did you find me?" I ground out he was smirking "Well a vampire friend of mine found you love." he said touching my cheek Cecily growled and hissed while Cain looked like he was about to go into crazy kill mode. I slapped James hand away "Why do you care where I am?!" I asked backing away from him slightly so my wolf would calm down because she wanted to do nothing but kill him. The tattoo on my back was wriggling begging to be free and kill James but I quitted Cadman down telling him he would be free sooner then he thinks.

"Because little mate your strong, beautiful, feared, respected, really your the perfect mate." He said touching my side I looked at him smiling "Then why don't you just kiss me? Start the mating process already?" I said knowing what he would do. he dropped his hand from my side his smirk turned into a frown "What you through I would fall for that James?" I laughed but stopped when he smacked me across the face, I tasted blood in my mouth Cadman went into a frenzy. I tried to stop him to calm him down but it was to late "James run!" I yelled "I can't control him! run!" I screamed loudly my body heaving forward so I was on my hands and knees pain spreading through my body I let a pain filled scream escape my lips Cecily and Cain had run to my side knowing what was happening.

Cadman never came out because I was afraid of what would happen when he did, he always told me to be ready for pain when he came out of his tattoo but I never thought it would be this painful. I could feel my body changing. My skin burned, tears were running down my cheeks and fall to the ground. I looked up to see James just staring at me "RUN GODDAMN IT!" I screamed at him but then screamed again in agony as my whole body felt as if it was about to explode.

I hears James gasp loudly then a loud growl. I looked up to see James shaking with fear and looking beside me, I turned my head painfully to see a large Pure black wolf with red designs in its fur it had large black wings coming out of its back. It was growling fiercely at James. Cecily and Cain still stood beside me. A wave of pain shot through my body causing me to curl up in on myself letting a loud scream before my eyes rolled into the back of my head, I passed out into a lovely pain free dream.

*~*~*~*

I was running through a forest. I was laughing with Cecily and Cain by my side I saw every little detail of the trees the leaves were so green they looked unreal. I was wearing a black tank top and short shorts, my feet were bare. The birds were chirping and flying around forest animals went about their lives. I smiled as I walked into a small clearing there in the middle was woman.

She had silver hair the colour of the moon that went just past her waist. She was wearing a little darker silver dress that was dragging on the ground slightly. She turned to my smiling brightly her full red lips revealing beautiful white teeth behind them. Her eyes were silver with flecks of gold in them, she had her hands clasped in front of her "Hello Cassie." She said her voice sounded like an angels "Hello...." I said wondering who she is she smiled at me "My name is Casandra. But you my dear would know me as, the Moon Goddess." I let out a gasp and bowed my head "Goddess forgive me." I said she let out a laugh "My dear look at me." She said and I did as told she beckoned me with her hand to I walked to her she took my hands in hers as I stood in front of her. "Now my dear you must be wondering what your doing here aren't you?"

I nodded my head "Well dear I'm here to tell you something's, very important thing's." I nodded and then listens to her as she told me everything I needed to know.

I nodded when she finished she smiled "Good luck my dear." She kissed my cheek, and I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head as I passed out yet again."

*~*~*~*

I shot up with a gasp taking a deep breath as I saw I was still laying on the sandy beach. "Cassie?" I heard someone say from behind me I took another breath and pushed myself to my feet still looking in front of me, everything was so much more detailed, colourful, like my eyes had been blind to the world before I saw everything differently. A gust of wind blew my hair to one said everything smelt different as well. "Cassie?!" I heard again I turned around to see James staring at me wide eyed Cadman was looking at me giving me a wolfish smirk which I returned.

"James what's the matter?" I asked "You look so.. so." I frowned and turned around walked to a pool of water close by and gasped, I was staring at a beautiful girl with midnight black waist length hair, she had blood red lips her eyes almost black with slivers of gold and silver. She was wearing a black bikini type outfit with strings of fabric going over her tanned stomach. She had black and red tattoo designs running along her skin it swirled and had designs I had never seen before but behind her were black wings with gold designs in them. I watched the girl in the pool then lifted my hand, the girl in the pool did the same. I gasped in realization, the girl that looked like a goddess was me.

*~ well lady's and gents what do ya think? what's happened to Cassie? was it good. Vote , comment and fan please.~*