Chapter 1

Dedicated to my first reader. love you !

"You there stop!" A man yelled from behind me.

I stopped and turned around to face the man. He's about thirty with thick brown hair, he had dark forest green eyes. His face showed he had been in many fights because of the scars, he was about 6 foot 4 and obviously worked out a lot.

"Yes?" I asked "Who are you?" He asked stepping closer then it hit me. He's a wolf. I grinned "That my lovely sir is none of your business." I said sweetly "What are you doing in pack territory?" He asked making me grin again. 'See told you we are in a pack territory!' I yelled at my wolf triumphantly she huffed 'fine whatever you were right.' She said trying to act mad 'Aw be nice now sweety' I said to she laughed 'Would you shut up and pay attention to the guy in front of you!' She said 'oh yeah.' I said remembering the guy.

"Well sir I didn't know. But what pack is it that I'm in their territory?" I was trying to put my innocent act on this guy and it seemed to work "Well your on Bloodmoon pack territory. And seeing as its the rules I have to take you to the alpha." I gasped at him "Take me to the alpha! Why?" I whined

"Because your a rouge on Bloodmoon territory. The alpha will determine what to do with you." He moved closer I crossed my arms over my chest "Sorry but I'm going nowhere with you." "To damn bad" he growled I looked at him as he moved to grab my arm. I growled "Touch me and you'll lose that pretty hand of yours." He chuckled and grabbed my arm.

I looked at his hand on my arm "You have five seconds to remove your hand from my arm, before I show you just how much I hate being touched." I spit out my wolf was howling to be let out and kill him for touching us. The guy just smirked and started to pull me along the path. I growled again then put my free hand on the dudes arm and pulled up. He let go of me and stumbled I smacked him and he fell on his ass.

"Told you." I said smirking as the guy stood up and jumped for me. I ducked and he went flying over me. "Dude you can like fly!" I exclaimed and started laughing. He obviously didn't like that joke. He pulled out a gun! "A gun really?" I asked pretending to sound scared he smiled and pulled the trigger. I watched the bullet come towards me as if in slow motion . When it got close to me I walked to it and plucked it out of the air.

"Now didn't your mother ever tell you shooting people is wrong?" I put my left hand on my hip with the other hand I pointed at him. He looked so surprised I was standing there and not on the ground dead. To me taking the bullet out of the air was like I was catching a ball. To him the bullet was moving to fast to see meaning I was to.

"Oh here you go." I threw the bullet at him he caught it "What the hell! You should be dead!" He yelled "Yeah but I'm clearly alive." The guy held up the gun again when a low growl came from behind him making him jump and swing around I ran and grabbed the gun.

"What the.." he said looking at his hand the gun had just been in. "Looking for this?" I said and waved it in his face then placed it in the palm of my other hand. I closed my fingers over the gun and squeezed, the gun started cracking and falling to the ground in pieces." How?" Was all the guy said watching as I opened my hand and tipped it letting what was left of the gun to fall the forest floor.

"Take me to the alpha." I said sweetly. 'What the hell are you doing!' My wolf starts yelling 'Its about time we take down another pack. Why not the largest pack it the world?' I asked and she starts laughing 'Your right ,let's do this!' "So you gonna take me or not." "No I'm not taking you! I'm going to kill you." He growls "Fine then. But since your going to be dead soon I guess I can tell you my name... I am Cassie Night and it was a pleasure to meet you."

The man started laughing. When he could breath he stood up and pointed at me "Your joking right I mean you cant possibly be Cassie Night." He said amused as he looked up and down my body. I was wearing a red V-neck and black skinny jeans, I had my red and black flats on. I had my hair pulled out of my face but the rest of my long midnight black hair fell loosely down my back.

I looked down at myself and thought to my wolf 'why do they always freaking say that!' she started laughing 'because sweety we look harmless.' I grinned 'guess were gonna have to change that wont we.' " Well sir would you like a copy of my birth certificate?.. Oh wait why would I let you see that?" I snickered then started laughing he just growled. "So are you going to kill me or just stand there?" He lunged for me... "Wrong move." I Growled....

*****************

So??? what do you think so far? kinda left you hanging didnt i? spare a comment? maybe a fan or vote?

well loveies gotta get the next chapter started..

Peace!

Love Maureen <3

P.S. sorry its short :( next one will be longer lovies! promise!