Chapter 2

The man shifted into a grayish wolf while still in the air. I dodged him and snickered as he landed muzzle first into the ground. The wolf got of the ground and started circling me. "Come on! What are you waiting for me to just drop dead?!" I whined watching him he pulled his lips back into a snarl showing off his sharp white teeth.

He lunged again but suddenly something come flying out of the bushes and smashed into its side. The wolf and large black cat where rolling on the ground. I could hear snarling and hissing. I sighed as a cougar came running out from the same bush and helped the other cat. When the wolf was dead I called them. "Cecily ! Cain! That was my kill!" They both walk over.

Cain sits in front of me with Cecily beside him. Now your wondering 'what the hell?' Right? Well Cain is my black panther and Cecily is my cougar both of them are my spirit animal. They also take it upon themselves to protect me. Cecily chirps happily and lays down so I sit beside her. Cain comes over and playfully pushes me over. I giggle as both of them start pushing each other with their heads. Then Cecily jumps on the much bigger Cains back . "God you. guys are 19 years old and still act like children." I laugh as Cain and Cecily start chirping and huffing at each other.

I swear both of them act like two year olds most of the time. They do this thing where they just sit there and bat at the others head or paws with their own paw. "I feel very left out at the moment." I sigh looking at the two. They both stop and look at me before running to me and smothering me by licking my face. I push them off "now I feel very loved." I giggle.

I stood up and brushed the dirt off my pants before starting to walk in a random direction "Someone is bound to find us, if I just walk around for a couple hours .. right?" I ask Cecily which she nods and starts walking beside me.

After walking for three hours I get bored and just flop onto the ground. Both Cain and Cecily doing the same. "You know Cecily I think this pack is very freaking slow to realize that I'm here." I started petting her head and she started puring. I was slowly starting to fall asleep. I yawned and stretched "night guys." I say then rest my head on Cains shining black coat. Soon after that I fell into a peaceful sleep.

I was startled awake by a piercing cry. I jumped up looking around, only to find Cecily and Cain yowling at each other because the deer they caught was to big for both of them to eat all of it. I shifted into my midnight coloured wolf walked over to them, huffed and started digging into the deers tender meet. Soon Cecily and Cain came to goin me.

When I was full of deer I walked from it and shifted back to me human form. I patted my stomach "I'm full!" I told both big cats who were still eating. "Pigs!" I laughed but stopped when I caught sent of three wolfs behind me.

I swiftly turned around to face them "hello." I chirped happily then turned to where my cats where eating "Cecily! Cain! Come!" They stopped eating and ran to my side.... the wolf in the front was bigger showing he was alpha. He shifted from his Gray wold into his human form. I looked him over he had thick black hair and deep blue eyes he was probably 6 foot 5.

He smirked "Hello my little Mate." I growled feeling my pull to him. My wolf howling in anger that he was in fact my.. Mate.

******

Sorry I was late and its short! I'm having a bad today and had to rewrite this chapter.

Anyway fan comment or vote if you liked it.

Love Maureen <3