Chapter 5

I grabbed onto my James shoulders and swung myself onto his back. He growled and tried to swing me off. Cecily and Cain where circling the twins and the other wolf had run off. The twins were looking at Cecily and Cain with fear in their eyes.

James grabbed my arm and flung me off of him. I landed on my back on the asphalt. I watched James start to walk to me, he stopped when he got to me. "Not so big now are you my little mate?" He sneered and grabbed my neck "Now little mate you will tell me your name." I looked at him with pure hatred.

I brought my leg up and kneed him in the back off the head. He gasped and let go off me I jumped up looked at him and smirked "Not so big now are we James?" I said mimicking him, he growled and stood up.

I spun around when I heard a yelp. Cecily and pinned John on the ground. I smirked "Cecily come! Cain come!" The both stopped what they were doing and came to me. I whispers the words and they went to their haven. "What where did they go?!" Mark yelled looking around "They are right here." I said pointing to my tattoos which I could feel the tats moving.

" Who are you?" The twins asked and I smiled "Well I guess I should tell you... My name is.. Cassie Night." All three guys gasped and stared at me.  "Your Cassie Night? There is no way in hell your Cassie Night!" Mark was the first on to say I felt the tattoo on my back twitch 'Umm we have a slight problem!!!!! Cadman wants out!!' My wolf starts yelling at me 'would you shut up! I can feel he wants out! So just zip it and let me handle this!' I yelled back at her.

"Sorry to burst your bubble Mark but I am Cassie Night." I said looking over at James who's thoughts I was now listening to 'She cant be The Cassie Night! She cant be the Cassie Night that has a bounty on her head!' He was yelling at his wolf who had confirmed that I was 'The Cassie Night'

"There you go James! You now know my wonderful name. Do you still want me to be your packs Luna?" I asked, he looked at me angrily and said the greatest words I could have only hoped he would say "I James Blackwell alpha of the Bloodmoon Pack reject you Cassie Night as my mate." I smiled at him "I Cassie Night, except your rejection with happiness." I was grinning the whole time I said the words.

"Now alpha Blackwell it was a pleasure meeting you but as you can see I have things to do and packs to destroy, and vampires to kill. So if you will excuse me I have to go." With that I walked away.

I was just about to cross the pack boundaries when someone grabbed my arm "Not so fast there Cassie, just because I rejected you, doesn't mean you can leave me." I spun around to face him "What do you mean James?" I asked looking at him for signs that said he was just trying to scare me but there was nothing there "You are not leaving this pack. I am going to keep you around and show you how to respect people." I glared at him.

"Who do you think you are! You rejected me! Meaning you don't want me! And the law clearly states that once a person is rejected the can leave without hassle or permission.That's exactly what I'm doing. So let me go!" I yelled angrily this guys is getting on my nerves.

He kept a firm hold on my arm and shook his head at me before slapping me in the face. "Nice try Cassie, I know the law. But do I care? Not really. Your staying weather you like it or not." He slapped me again the started chocking me. I was struggling to breath but I felt myself losing control to stay awake. Slowly I blacked out.

********

I was standing in the woods. I could hear the animals slowly start to come out from the homes to start their days. I heard laughing behind me and turned to the sound. My heart stopped when I saw who it was "Well Cassie, I never thought I could get to your dreams again." He said softly and walked to me his black hair was tied back just like it was the last time I saw him. He looked exactly the same.

I frowned "What do you want Cal." I took a step back away from him. "Just to say my sweety Cassie, I know where you are." He smiled "And I'm coming to get you." I glared at him. "I will just run again Cal." I spat at him which in turn earned me a slap across the face "When I get my hands on you, you will never leave my sight again!" He yelled. I whimpered and bowed my head.

I felt my self starting to wake up. Cal was starting to fade away "I'm looking forward to seeing you pretty face again sweetheart." Was the last thing I heard him say before opening my eyes.

I was sore, my whole body hurt. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't. I looked up, my hands where chained above my head. I looked around. I was laying on a bed in a small room with white walls standing beside me was none other then James.

"Your awake. Good." He said and sat on the bed. "Where am I?" I asked looking around at the room again. "Well honey your in the basement of my house. I growled "Why?" he smirked "Because I am not letting you go just yet, and when I do you will be sold to the highest bidder at the slave market." I started at him in complete shock "WHAT!!" I screamed and started to tremble in anger. He looked at me and grinned as he saw me trying to get out of the chains. "Your not getting out of those honey. They are made so you cant."

He smirked and I smiled at him before pulling the chains right out of the wall. He gasped as I grabbed on chain and pulled it instantly broke in my hand. I did the same with the other one. James couldn't move as fast as me and I grabbed him by the neck and pushed him to the ground.

"How?!" He yelled "I am not your ordinary wolf." I spit out before biting his shoulder.

*************

So what do you think? I know its kinda short and dont really make sence but it will in time dont worry :)

Vote, fan or comment :)

<3 Maureen