Chapter 7

James looked at me and then at John "Get out!" He ordered John, John nodes and walks out of the room, but not before he gives me a hug " Stay safe Cassie " He whispered then smiled and walked out. James walked over to me then slapped me "I don't ever want to see you with another man, that's touching you!" He yelled I looked at him then punched him in the face,he stumbled back then yelped in surprise when he triped and fell on the floor. I jumped on him and continued to punch him. I was about to punch him again when i was ripped away from him "No! Let me go!" I was screaming as I fought against the person who was holding me. I kicked and thrashed but stopped when I felt I was put down on my feet. I was pushed into the room and the door was slammed I heard the lock click.

I sat on the floor just beside the door and waited

~James POV~

I walked into Cassies room expecting to find her on the bed. But no the bipolar little bitch had to be sitting by the door waiting for me. "Hey James how are you?" She asked cheerfully. I looked at her before grabbing her hand and pulling her so she could stand. "What do you want now Cassie?

(A/N.. Sorry his POV is shrot next chapter might be all his. but for now sorry its short.)

I smiled at him before throwing him against the wall. I quiqly ran out of the room and shut, lock and said "now you get to see how i felt in there bitch." I ran down the halllway and up a dingy set of stairs. I kicked open the locked door at the top.

I ran out of the house with the alarms screaming and wolves hot on my tail. i ran into the forest and into the darkness.

~*2 weeks later*~

"Hey kids time to go!" i yelled at two children at the back if a restaurant they looked are me and ran. A hiss sounded off from behind me. I turn just in time to grab the vamps hand "did i scare the poor children away? Did i scare dinner?! i asked him. he was pale with brown hair and a vampires usual crimson eyes. he started laughing " What are you going to do to me that will stop me from finding them after i kill you?" he asked i grin " that's simple. i kill you firsts." he had a surprised face as i plunged the stake into his heart. His once pale skin started to turn a gray colour and his veins turned black and stuck out. soon the vampire caught fire and burned to ash on its own.

i said my usual saying after killing a vampire "Let your body turn to ash and be set free. let your soul fly to heaven for you have already paid for your sins by being damned. " the ashes flew into the air.

i heard clapping from behind me so i twirl dagger already drawn. i turn around to find 3 vampires ready to fight. "You killed my second in command you naughty little wolf you!" the one in front of the other two said tisking me.

"Were going to have to teach you a lesson." he said moving towards me. I moved forwards to meet the vampire in the middle. "How about i just kill you all because that works for me." i was about to throw a dagger when the vampires turned and suddenly disappeared. "what the?" i said "now Cassie. what did i tell you about fighting vampires by your self." I stiffened and turned. "Hello brother."

~~~~~~~~

uh oh! Cassie's big bros in town. what's gonna happen? ands im super sorry about how short it is but it three in the morning for me and im doing this on my phone. so imma gonna go to bed before i pass out. anyway nite lovies.

<3 Maureen <3