Chaper 6

James screamed in agony as my sharp canine teeth sunk into his flesh. I pulled away from his now bleeding shoulder I laughed at him "You really thought you could just keep me here?" I asked amused as I watched him look at the blood leaving his shoulder "Yes I did and I still do." He smirked and sombody came up behind me and threw me off of him.

"Hi Cassie nice to see you again." I smiled at him "Nice to see you to Mark." James frowned at my sudden mood change and I just smiled at them "Are you bipolar or something?" James asked after a second again I smiled "YEP I am!" I yelled then glared at him "Gotta problem with it?" James and Mark stared at me for a minute before looking at each other  then at me. I was starting to get frustrated with them so I grabbed the nearest thing which happened to be a plastic vase and threw it at them.

I was laughing my ass off as I watched the vase hit Mark in the face then fell on James foot. The looked at me as I was laughing. "You know Cassie I really wish I had a different mate." James said as I looked at him "Whys that?" I asked "Because I wanted a woman who could take care of a pack, a strong woman who can love me, and a woman who can keep her emotions straight." He yelled I flinched at that. I hated it when people said stuff about me being bipolar, its not my fault. I am good at hiding my emotions but coming from someone who was supposed to be my other half made we feel really depressed.

I just looked at James then walked back into the room I came from and sat on the bed. I looked at my hands then closed my eyes. I was feeling really unwanted right then and there. Thinking about my past and then what James said kept ringing in my head "A woman who can keep her emotions straight!" I felt the tears start to slip down my cheeks. My wolf was mad at James because we are different in one way I'm bipolar and shes not. 'Please don't cry Cassie. Don't let his words get to you.' She kept repeating trying to calm me down.

I heard somebody walk into the room but I couldn't look away from my hands as I watched my tears drip into them. I suddenly felt the bed dip beside me and somebody take my hands in their. I just sat there I didn't really care who was touching me I just felt to sad to care. Then I thought 'wow this is the first time my bipolarness has gotten to me.'

I stopped crying and pulled my hands out of whoever hands and laid down on the uncomfortable bed. I looked at the wall and i heard someone clear their throat I snapped my head at who was sitting there.. It was John "What do you want John?" I asked not really in the mood to talk "I heard what alpha James said, and I'm really, really sorry about it. He had no right to say that, its not something you can control." He said lightly looking at me his eyes clearly told me he was telling the truth. I just couldn't help myself as I flung myself into Johns arms even after everything he had done to me I just needed someone that understood. John was frozen for a minute before her wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his chest.

I don't know how long I cried, but John just sat there and rubbed circles on my back. But as usual  somebody had to ruin it my yelling "What the hell is going on here!" I flinched and crawled out of Johns lap and stood up to face James. "Again I'm going to ask. Whats going on in here!?" I flinched again and looked at John  before wiping my tears away 'PLEASE LET ME TALK TO HIM!' My wolf was yelling I just nodded to her. I let her take over my body as I watched. James looked at us again and took a step back knowing my already black eyes had gone even darker "Listen up you stupid excuse of an alpha!" My wold yelled at him threw me "You will never talk about Cassie's moods! she cant freaking help it! she was born with it just like any of you were born with wolfs! So if I hear you say something about it again I don't care how much fighting my girl does I will kill you slowly and painfully! If you so much as make her cry again, don't ever expect to have kids!" When she was done yelling at the now frightened James she turned us to face John "Thanks John." Was all she said before she pushed me back into control.

I looked at James then to John and smiled at John before glaring at James. "Thanks John, my wolf is right, your the nicest person Ive met so far out of this pack." I turned to James who was staring at me "AS FOR YOU!" I screamed "You wont have to worry about making me cry. Because i no longer care what you say!" I yelled at him "Now let me go!" James smirked at me and said the worst possible words "Your never going to leave this place bitch." I let out a growl "Guess what James?!" He looked at me shocked "What?" I smirked "You just brought the bitch back." My wolf was howling 'That a girl! show him how bitchy we can be.'

I smiled at my wolf then thought 'Ah the wonders of being me.'

****

was it good. Yes?NO?Maybe so?

sorry its short again :( anyway vote,comment and maybe possibly  fan.

SO what did you think of Cassie's secret that's out now? will it get her into trouble?

anyway i am off to bed.

Night lovies

<3 Maureen