Chapter 9

~*~* okay guys so I decided to take all three parts of chapter nine and put them all together so you guys have something a little better then what i gave you before. I am so sorry for everything guys but I'm 15 I have a life to live and I have to admit I am kinda lazy and forget full so from now on I will try harder to write chapters quicker and that they will be longer.~*~*

I looked back at James and Cadman. James was staring at me and Cadman was looking at the forest not far from the beach. I walked over to James who stumbled away from me. my wings went back into me back. James looked at me when I walked to him faster I caught his arm and looked him in the eyes "We are no longer mates, the Moon Goddess has given you a new one, you will forget this ever happened I'm just a girl named Cassie Night that escaped your pack prison." I said he nodded then ran.

I smiled to myself as he ran into the forest and watched him shift into his wolf and run.

I frowned when I tried to say something to my wolf and she didn't answer me back. I tried harder to talk to her and still nothing. "The hell?" I said then watched as Cadman shifted. "what the heck!" I yelled as he stood there as a human fully clothed, he was blond with brown eyes, he was wearing a red and black plaid shirt and a pair of jeans. "your a human?" I asked he nodded "Yes Cassie I'm human as well as a wolf. This just makes it better so I can protect you in public whereas me as a wolf and Cecily and Cain can't. But my name is Justin " I looked at him then nodded "Okay then Justin. Why can't I talk to my wolf?"

He looked at me then said simply "Her soul merged into yours your no longer two souls and two body's but one soul and two body's." I looked him sadly "So what your saying is the what Wolfy instincts she had and her are all in me now?" He nodded, I opened my mouth to say something when we both heard a low growl coming from the board walk at the top of the beach. I looked over to where my brother stood. "Brother can I help you?" I yelled to him, he walked down the sandy beach and to me grabbing my arm roughly.

"Your coming home now!" He said then pulled out a small ring and shoved it on my finger twisting it twice and poof! We were in the middle of my fathers living room. "let me the hell go!" I yelled yanking my arm from my brothers grip and pushing him, my brother hit the wall on the other side of the room with a groaning as he landed on the floor with a thud. "Touch me again and I'll snap your neck with out even thinking about it! Am I understood?"

He coughed standing up "yes." he rasped out I nodded "Good, now I'll be going." I began to walk from the room when a booming voice behind me said "You, young lady won't be going anywhere." I let out a laugh turning on my heel and looking at my father. "Watch me." I said simply before walking to the door and turning the knob to find the door locked. "I don't see you leaving my dear daughter." He said before smiling, I grinned at him brought my knee up then kicked the double doors.

The doors went flying from their hinges and down the hallway with a loud cracking noise. "Now I am." I walked out of the room. That's went I heard a gun click "Stop right there or I'll shoot you!" Then he walked in front of me, he was tall with short brown hair, he was wearing hunters cloths "Nice to see you still uses human hunters father." I yelled before letting my black wings come from my back. The hunter holding the gun gasped and started backing away.

"Well look who we have here!" I heard a feminine voice sound off behind me, "Carey. I thought you died?" my brother said and me laughing "What brother you thought I would let my best friend die? hell no, there is magic in this world that comes in handy when time calls for it!" I said walking to the redheaded girl, she smiled hugging me her green eyes shining bright. "Its good to see the Goddess has given you the gifts Cassie." I looked at her shocked, "You knew?" before she could answer a gun went off and blood went everywhere.