Maya

I wake up gasping for air, but I can't breathe it's like somethings blocking my throat. I try to look around but all I see is black. I hear the beeps of a machine, like a heart monitor. Am I in the hospital? How did I get here?

Before I can remember what happened I hear the voice of someone familiar but I can't quite grasp who it is. soon someone's telling me to relax and someone else is slowly pulling a tube out of my mouth. it feels terrible and I feel like I'm going to throw up but once it's out I feel like I can breathe properly again.

When I open my eyes I immediately spot Andy standing right beside my bed with the biggest smile on her face yet she looks like she's about to cry. On the other side of my bed is Dr. Grey, that must have been the voice I heard.

"Glad your finally awake" she says "I'll be back to run a few tests soon but for now I'll give you some time to catch up". Finally awake? what does that mean, how long have I been out? I think to myself but smile at her gratefully as she makes her way out of the room.\

I turn my attention back to Andy who immediately starts spitting out a whole speech about how shes grateful I'm awake and how she thought she had lost me so she's glad I'm alive. but I'm still so confused as to what's going on.

Andy must notice my confused look because she soon asks if I'm alright. I'm in too much pain to think of a decent answer for her so I simply reply with. "what happened?"

she seems confused as to why I don't remember but soon starts explaining everything that happened starting with the fire and how I've been in a coma for three months.

I'm shocked that I've been out that long but I don't say anything as she continues to explain what happened to the rest of the team.

She explains that Vic, Miller and Warren were all okay and will be in to visit soon. She explained that Travis had some complications with his surgery but is now fine but isn't able to return to work anytime in the future but has been enjoying his time at home learning how to cook with his now fiance Grant.

she seems hesitant at first but soon tells me about Jack who blamed himself for everything that happened which led him to start drinking large amounts of alchol but with the help of Miller and Warren he soon got into rehab and will be in there until next month when he should be cleared to return back to active duty.

I'm shocked at everything Andy's told me but I'm glad everyone's ok. I go to pull her into a hug and notice a ring on her finger. "omg Andy Herrera, what the hell is that?!" I exclaim.

"oh yeh one last thing I got engaged to Ryan" she tells me as she hugs me.

wow I guess we really did all get our happy endings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

ok this is the end guys.

i'm so so so so so sorry for making you all wait so long for this. like I swear it's probably been about three years since I started this. but it's finally done hooray!

also yes I had to end it with andy and Ryan because I think they would have been the cutest couple ever.

thanks for reading and if anyone wants me to write about anything else you can comment or dm me.

thanks so much for reading xx