Grey sloan

As they watched and waited for news on the rest of the crew, Warren, Jack and Miller became restless moving around the room constantly, changing positions drinking multiple cups of coffee.

an hour and after what seemed like an eternity dr grey walked into the waiting room to update them. Jack tried to read her face to see if he could figure out what she was going to say, to figure out if he was about to tell her Andy, the love of his life was dead.

He couldn't tell what she was going to say. Most of what she said was a blur as she explained how the surgery went and how severe her injuries were but he was brought back to reality after Ben asked if she was going to be ok?

He waited for the answer and as as soon as dr grey told them she would be fine after a second surgery and follow up treatments jack broke down into tears it was just too much for him.

Miller embraces him in a hug and they sat down into a chair. "You'll be able too see her when she wakes up" Meredith adds.

"Thank you mer" Warren says "and have you got an update on Montgomery or Vic?"

"Montgomery was rushed to surgery about an hour ago with Amelia, sorry I thought someone would have updated you and Vic is fine she's waiting in the ER to be released i haven't heard about maya but I should have an update for you later".

"Thank you so much" he repeats and embraces her in a hug, she hugs back then quickly returns to what she was doing and Ben sits back down on the other side of Jack who is now sitting in silence staring at the ground almost as if he was examining it.

A couple of hours later Vic joins them she has a couple of stitches on her arms and cuts and bruises covering her body Miller jumps up to give her a hug and he tells her how glad he is that she's alive.

She waves him off and takes a seat next to Ben. "how's Andy and Travis, oh and Maya she was with me in the ER but something happened and I haven't seen her since.

Miller catches Vic up with what they've heard and then the sit in an eerie silence hoping that the lives of thier fellow crew members will be alright.

Dr grey and dr Shepard come in a little while later to update them on Travis who is now out of surgery and to let them know that Andy is awake and asking to see them.