Andy and Maya

Andy blinked her eyes a few times before she became clear with her surroundings the building collapsed as soon as she realized she remembered that Bishop had been with her. "MAYA" Andy screamed "MAYA CAN YOU HEAR ME" Andy heard a small cough and she  let out a sigh of relief "Maya are you OK"Andy tried to move to be able to see her friend but as soon as she moved she winced in pain it didn't take long before Andy realized she had a small metal pole going right through the right side of her chest thankfully missing the left. 

"yeah I'm OK i think I'm making my way over to you, you OK?" Maya asks as she makes her way over towards Andy

"just hurry please Maya" Andy says worriedly tears now streaming down her face

"hey you OK Andy" Maya says trying to get as quickly as she can over to Andy

"it hurts Maya it really hurts and I don't think i can breathe anymore please Maya please help me" Andy says shakily through heaved breaths

"OMG OMG ANDY WHAT HAPPENED" Maya exclaims frantically as she approaches her best friend who has a pole poking through her chest.

"I'ts OK Maya I'm OK" Andy speaks through heaved breaths "Just go, get yourself out of here"

"No Andy I'm not leaving you, I can't leave you" Maya replies immediately tears now streaming down her face.

 "Please Maya Please" Andy begs faintly "Maya i love you, you know you are my best friend and nothing will change that no matter what happens just please go be safe please"

"no Andy no" Maya pleads "you can't leave me please i cant live without my best friend i just can't.

"Maya you need to go i need to know you are safe when i go just tell jack..' but before Andy could finish she passed out

"no Andy, Andy please come back please i cant live without my best friend you are what is keeping me alive right now and i need you i need you to live" Maya pleads tears streaming down her face. she doesn't know what else to do because she knows no one else is entering this building in the state that it's in so she picks up Andy bridal style and runs out of the building.