Room 301

Jack and vic make their way towards Andy's room, room 301, as only two of them were allowed they decided this was the best choice as Maya's whereabouts has still not been located.

When they walked in Andy immediately sat up to say hi to them but gasps in pain and falls backwards onto her back. Vic rushes over to see if she's alright directly followed by jack Andy assures then she is alright and won't do that again.

Vic updates Andy on everyone's conditions but leaves maya out so she doesn't stress Andy though Andy asked straightaway where she was anyway, leaving vic having to explain that no one knows where she is or if she's ok.

Andy Lays in silence thinking about everything that's happened. They all sit there for a while until dr. Grey comes in to check Andy's vitals and make sure she's doing ok Andy immediately asks about maya and to their surprise dr. Grey has an update.

"She was in the ER about to be released when her heart rate dropped and she went in to cardiac arrest we manage to safely bring her back but soon discovered her left lung had collapsed due to smoke inhalation, she's currently in surgery with dr. Pierce.

"OMG" Andy gasped as a tear slid down her cheek "she's gonna be ok though?" Andy asked fighting back tears.

"hopefully" Meredith says as she smiles and walks out the door. "I'm so sorry I sent you guys into that fire" jack says " it's ok" Andy replies "there's no way you could have known".

jack doesn't know what to say he sent them in there alone they had no help he didn't let miller or warren go in after them he, himself didn't even go in after them his did this to them he caused maya and Travis to be in surgery right now and he caused Andy to be lying in this hospital bed and he couldn't take it any more he stood up and left the room without saying a word.