Dance as if life depended on it

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ready ka na ba?" Shin Hye said.

"Yes, so excited to find out the winner for today." Bo Gum said smiling at Shin Hye.

"Here, ikaw naman ang mag-basa ng next na winner natin." Shin Hye said to Bo Gum.

"Second placer..." Bo Gum said.

Sabay harap nito sa amin, to see how tensed my team and Sana's team were.

"Let's give it up for DøS! BLACKPURPLE, Congratulations for winning this year's National Hip-hop Championship! We hope you'll do your best at the World Championships!" Bo Gum said.

We hugged each other as we tearfully prepared to take our trophy and golden ticket to the World Championship. Each judge flocked over to us handing us our trophy and golden ticket to the World Championship. I accepted them as leader of the group, we encircled each other into a group hug. Elated to have won the Nationals. Tears flowing from each of us, because we have been working hard for this, we all know how important this mattered to us, we are glad that we won, Rosé hugged me and whispered to me amidst the chaotic stage.

"We made it to the World Championship, Nalalisa! Congrats to us and thank you for your hard work! Besh, ikaw na talaga." Rosé said to me softly.

"Gaga ka talaga Rosé, salamat sa inyo for dancing and giving it your best, kung hindi dahil sa inyo wala tayo dito." I said laughing at Rosé.

"Nalalisa!!!! We won!" Rabbit said sabay siksik nito sa amin ni Rosé into a sandwich hug.

I was in between Rosé and Rabbit as they embraced me. Next sina Joy, Amber, Bambam, G-Dragon and the other members of our team hugged me and my friends.

"Thanks to these three musketeers! We won this Nationals! Thank you Limario!" G-Dragon said.

"Pogi mo talaga Lisa!" Bambam teased me.

"Gagoooo nanalo tayo Nalalisa!" Amber said as tears flowed down her face.

Amber dressed androgynously, her hair was short at Butch na Butch ang vibe nito, pero she is a softy, not afraid to show her emotions, walang kinatatakutan ito. She cries and laughs easily at jokes, she laughs until she's crying. She's not a lesbian though, she's a bisexual na pwedeng sa girl o sa boy.

"Gagoooo oo nga panalo tayo." Seulgi said her tears flowing.

Meanwhile Tzuyu, Krystal and the rest of the team were all in tears. Amidst the blurry chaos, I felt someone tap me from behind and when I looked back, it was Jennie. Smiling back at me. I hugged her at once as she whispered to me.

"Congratulations Lisa. I'm happy for your team." Jennie said.

"Salamat my Kryptonite." I said to her.

She pulls away from the hug and smiled at me. I smiled back at her and said.

"Paano ba yan? Nanalo kami, wala ba akong prize?" I said goofily at her.

"Meron, pero makakapaghintay ka ba until mamaya? When we meet Somi?" She said smiling at me.

"Okay, cool." I said to her.

Tanghali na ng matapos ang contest, the team together with Jennie's Friends had lunch at a Korean barbecue place. We had the best meats and banchans to fill us. Each meat grilled on the table. Somi was supposed to meet us for lunch, she's running late though dahil daw nasa studio ito ng kanyang Ama dito sa Korea. Somi was working on her new music release and visiting her friends as she worked on her music at the studio. If this doesn't mean business, I don't know what is. Maya-maya pa, Somi arrived with a charming smile on her face. Holding up two fingers as a sign of peace.