Weekend with the Weirdo

I had a tiring day kahapon, Limario and I spent the whole day together yesterday dahil nga gumising siya ng maaga at sinundo ako sa bahay. I watched her dance practice and gave me a ride home. Yesterday, I found out a lot of things about her, surprising things about her and how she is as a friend. Mabait naman pala siya, she's sweet and sometimes a weirdo so full of herself. She moves gracefully when she dances, para siyang Dance Master. She's cute and sexy on the dance floor, sometimes a heap of crying mess when she's reminded of her bullies back in grade school. We discovered each other's strengths and weaknesses. Mabait din sila Rosé at Rabbit very much caring and protective sila kay Limario. My girl crush Amber was part of Limario's dance crew, namula ako kahapon nang sinabi nyang girlfriend ako ni Limario to which I retorted and said I wasn't.

I woke up around 8 a.m.-ish, I ate a light breakfast and exercised. Pag-tapos nag-ready na ako para sa lakad namin ni Limario mamaya. My mom hadn't gotten home, my dad was the same. Most weekends talaga, I spend studying or producing and editing videos that I post on my Youtube channel, I have a following of 5,000 subscribers, mostly kasi ng videos ko ay tungkol sa mga travels ko abroad or around Korea. Where to go and what food should they try, sometimes I make fan made music videos of songs from other artists. Irene appeared on those music videos, acting as one of the lead characters. Every song has a story, most of the music videos though are not even related to the topic of the song. Because of this, I had enough and decided to make the videos myself, one that reflects the song.

After ko magready, I received a text from Limario that said:

Limario: Hey, andito na ako sa tapat ng bahay nyo madame, baka po gusto nyo nang lumabas. 🙄

Me: bakit hindi ka bumisina o kumatok? 😳

Limario: Tsaka na ako kakatok kung tipong mga one hour na hindi ka pa lumalabas sa bahay nyo. 🙄

Me: Okay, I'll be right out in a minute. 😊

Limario: Okay po ma'am, paki-bilisan please. 🙄

Me: Ikaw na nga lang tong nag-aaya sa akin, ikaw pa tong hindi makapag-hintay. 🙄

Limario: Ok na po, mag-hihintay na ako. Gutom na kasi ako eh. 🙄

Me: Sino kasing nag-sabi sayo na wag ka magbreakfast? 🙄

Limario: Wala naman.

Hindi na ako nag-reply, buti na lang may natira pa akong toasted bread, I placed the toasted bread on a tissue and then topped the toast with left over scrambled eggs and a piece of left over bacon that I had. I brought along a bottled water for her as well, I only had a small purse slinged over my body, kung nasaan ang phone ko at wallet ko. I wore black and fitted jeans, loose fitting shirt and a light hoodie jacket that zips up in front.

I opened the gate, balancing the things I brought along, una ko munang inabot kay Limario ang toasted bread at tubig. I closed our gate after handing her some food from the house. I opened the door of her car. Her car is a red Kia Stinger, the interiors were all black, may mga stuffed animals sa likod na parang gift shop display ang likuran ng kotse nya, mga naka-seatbelt pa sila. Whatever it meant, I knew Lisa was so cute for placing her stuffed animals in a seatbelt, nangangahulugan lang na she values safety.