Manoban is a weirdo

Napaka weird talaga neto ni Manoban, we are currently having an early lunch at a small restaurant off campus. We only have three classes today, kaklase ko si Manoban all through out the day today. She doesn't know it yet, I suppose. In fact she doesn't know that I spend my free periods near her practice room and that I have seen her a couple of times when ever I pass by her practice room. She was done asking her questions, I am guessing it's my turn to ask her but I can't think of anything to ask her kaya nilagyan ko na lang siya ng pagkain sa plato nya at sinabihang kumain na. She complimented me kanina and to be honest, the people from school would always cat call me or sumisipol pag dumadaan ako, some even makes comments and remarks on how lovely my ass looks. Kadiri talaga sila, yuck! Manoban was the first person to compliment me about my eyes and how lovely they are. I ate silently as I grilled some more meat.

"Miss Kim, it's your turn to ask questions. Ask me anything, no holds barred, kahit na naughty questions pwede." Limario said smiling habang ngumunguya ito.

"Uhm, okay. First question ko is are you a lesbian?" I said to her habang nag-gigrill ako ng karne.

"I'm a bisexual. Pero mas malamang na babae din ang gusto ko, so I think yes I am a soft lesbian." She answered me as she took a bite of some meat.

"So totoo pala talaga." I said to her absentmindedly.

"Na?" She said.

"That you had girlfriends." I said to her.

"Wow ang dami naman nung girlfriends, I only had one si Aom. Pero hate siya nila Rosé at Rabbit." She said smiling charmingly at me.

"Mali pala sources ko. So ibig mong sabihin mabait ka lang talaga sa mga fan girls mo?" I asked her.

"Yup, tsaka sweet kasi ako eh. Syempre they support me so minsan yung iba sa kanila nakakatikim ng alaga ko. Hahaha!" She said laughing.

Maya maya pa biglang nag-ring ang cellphone ko, I excused myself from Limario at sinagot ang tawag.

"Hello, Irene, napatawag ka?" I said to Irene.

"Where are you? We're supposed to have lunch." Irene said.

"Ay oo nga pala, you can follow us na lang sa Brad's Samgyupsal, it's a block away from school." I told Irene.

"Us? May kasama ka?" Irene asked me.

"Yeah, si Lisa Manoban, yung blockmate ko." I responded to her.

"Oh that girl. The one you hate. Sige, I have to see this date." Irene said laughing on the other line.

"We aren't. Bumabawi lang ako sa kanya, kasi nasungitan ko siya kahapon, dahil nalate nga siya. Nakwento ko na sayo kahapon to eh." I said to Irene.

"Right, right. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Kasama ko si Wendy." Irene said.

"Okay, see you." I said to her

Irene was a college senior, taking up business administration, Wendy is her suitor, bukod kay Wendy, nanliligaw din si Seulki sa kanya. Seulki and I are in the same year level, magka-iba lang kami ng course. She takes up business administration at nagtake lang siya ng advanced classes over the summer. Irene likes Wendy more than Seulki, Wendy was smart and her GPA Score is 3.93, almost perfect na siya but not quite, she's also funny at makulit din. I am closer to Wendy compared to Seulki. Masungit at seryoso kasi masyado si Seulki, she doesn't know how to mingle with people kaya hindi nakapag-tataka na si Wendy ay mas close kay Irene.