Jealous Fits

Lisa's POV:

It was Tuesday, I have been busy practicing our choreography, Jennie was at her class right now, in 20 minutes matatapos na ang klase nya. Puspusan pa din ang pagtetraining namin. I was on a water break right now, umiinom ako ng tubig and the rest of my team when someone approached me. It was Sorn, one of my avid fan girls. I smiled at her pagka-lingon ko at nakita ko siya. She smiled sweetly at me.

"Hey Lisa." She greeted me.

"Hey, Sorn." I greeted her back as I picked up my towel.

She dabbed my sweat on my neck with her towel.

"Ako na Lisa" Sorn said.

"Uy, ako na, I have my own towel here." I declined her.

Now that Jennie and I are already in a getting to know stage, natututo na akong mag-decline sa fans ko. It has been a challenge to do this, dahil sanay ang mga fan girls ko na ineentertain ko ang mga advances nila sa akin. Especially Sorn, who was my fan ever since Highschool pa lang.

"Eto para namang ibang tao. Ako pa din to Lisa." Sorn said as she dabs her towel towards my face.

Sinasalag ko ang dabbing motion ni Sorn at sa ganitong tagpo kami inabutan ni Jennie.

"Ehem, Lisa." Jennie spoke from behind.

"Jennie." I stood frozen.

Her brow raised at Sorn who was now looking back at her. I prayed at this instance to the gods and goddesses in heaven for Sorn not to speak.

"Sino naman to?" Sorn asked, her stance was that of a girlfriend.

"Jennie, si Sorn, Sorn, si Jennie my soon to be wife." I said with emphasis on the last word.

Jennie approached me, halata kong nagtitimpi si Jennie kay Sorn.

"I thought I'd bring you lunch, absent ang prof natin." Jennie said as she sets down the bags of food on the table.

Ang daming dala ni Jennie na food, it was enough for the whole team to be fed sa tantya ko.

"Sorn, sige na, maglalunch na kasi kami ng team. Next time na lang tayo magusap ulit, medyo busy kasi kami, dahil bukas na ang finals." I said to Sorn apologetically habang naka-tanga lang siya kay Jennie.

When Sorn didn't move, it was Jennie who spoke to her.

"Tinatanga-tanga mo dyan? She said it herself, didn't you hear?" Jennie said a little harshly.

"Baby, please. She'll leave na din." I said to Jennie.

By this time Rosé, Rabbit, Tzuyu and Amber approached the two women, Rabbit and Tzuyu on Jennie's side and Rosé and Amber on Sorn's side.

"Sorn, don't you have any classes?" Rosé asked her habang inaakbayan ito ni Rosé at iniwas kay Jennie.

"Jennie, para sa amin ba ang food?" Rabbit asked Jennie.

Agad namang nabaling ang tingin ni Jennie kay Rabbit.

"Yeah, I bought lunch for you guys." Jennie replied.

"Wow! Salamat mayora!" Tzuyu said smiling at Jennie.

Maya-maya lang Rosé and Amber reemerged into the circle surrounding Jennie. Tahimik lang ang dalawang boys sa team namin. They were chuckling at me, pinandilatan ko ng mata si GD. Naubo naman si Bambam, these two were one of my childhood friends. Joy, Yeri and Seulgi naman parte ng school crew, we auditioned to represent the school. We were initially two groups who passed, Team Kai and Team Lisa. We had a group battle and ultimately beaten Team Kai to represent the school.