Chapter 011 - The 64th

Dakota Santana

Hey y'all, it's been a while

Hey y'all, it's been a while. My life has been great. Me and Von had some good sex last night. I don't what to expect when he gets up. We need to take and make sure that things are still going to be good between us.

I wake up as I see Von I knocked out. I look at my phone as it says. 6:34 PM. I get up as I head the kitchen. I grab me and Von some water. I head back to the room shaking Von.

"Dayvon...Dayvon". I said as I shook him. He wakes up looking at me.

"Huh Wassup". He says.

"Umm we need to go to the store". I said.

"Ohh well lemme get dressed". He said.

I shake my head as we both got in the shower together. I felt good to have him next to me. We shower for about twenty minutes as we get dressed. I spray some light vanilla perfume. I take a few pictures do to liking my outfit.

~Her Outfit~

We head to the car

We head to the car. He didn't feel like driving as I grabbed the keys from him. I get in the car pulling off.

"So are we together or what?". I asked him.

He sighs. "Yes of course". He says.

"Oh well I think we need to handle fights better because that fighting and throwing it at gonna help us". I said.

He kisses my cheek. "You know I love you right". He says.

I make a left hand turn. "Yeah and I love you too". I said kissing his lips quick.

We pull up to Walmart as I park the car. I look in the backseat grabbing my purse as I see a book. I grab it.

"What is this?". I asked.

"It's nothing". He says.

I open the book. I read the first few pages. It was some music he wrote. "Why didn't you tell me you wrote music?". I said.

"Cuz that's some nerd shit". He said.

I roll my eyes. "No it's not that's good baby". I said.

"Yeah yeah". He says as he face turns the other way.

"You ever thought about going in the studio". I said.

"Tuh no". He says.

I grab his face turing him my way. "Can you promise me that you will go to the studio". I say.

"Umm I do-". He started.

"Please". I begged.

"Fine I'll go". He said.

"Pinky promise". I said.

"Omg really". He said.

"Yes really the fuck". I said.

He puts his pinky finger out as I did to. "You happy". He says smiling.

"Yes now lets get in the store before it gets to late". I said.

"I don't care I keep a gun where ever I go". He states.

We kiss as we exit the car. I feel really great having him around. I miss just having someone to talk to. Something I learned this week is I really love this man.

Dayvon Bennett

Man it's been a while but me and Dakota have been doing great

Man it's been a while but me and Dakota have been doing great. It feels great to have her. I really I'am thinking of giving her a promise ring because I feel that she deserves one. Anyways right now we are cooking together.

I kiss her. "What temperature do you want the stove on?". I asked.

She kisses me back. "Umm you should know this". She said.

I chuckle. "I cook dope not pasta". I say.

"Seven baby". She said laughing.

"What do motherfuckin funny huh?". I said choking her pulling her close to me.

"Uhh nothing baby". She says looking up at me.

I let her go as I turn on the stove. She continues to stare at me as i mentally roll my eyes. "What is it baby?" I asked.

"Were you lying or telling the truth about going to the studio?". She says.

"I was telling the truth baby". I said.

She smiles. "You better because you could really do something with it". She said.

I give her kiss. "I will try it but if I don't like it then I'am not doing that shit". I said.

She sighs. "Fair enough". She says mixing the food.

"Baby I'am kidding I will try my best to like it okay". I said as I help her with the food.

"Thank you baby". She says.

We finish making the food as we let it simmer for more flavor. It was time to eat. Dream fixes my plate then fixes hers. I love this girl with all my heart forreal. I hope we can stay together forever.

"I love you baby". I said as I put something on tv.

"I love you too". She says.

Man this has been a month. It wasn't bad but it also wasn't good either. This month was learning experience at the end of the day. I really do love Dakota with all my heart and I don't want to lose her. She means so much to me. I really hope we don't have this big ass fight again but if we do I feel that we will know what to do after all this that happens.

Chapter 9 🍒
Thoughts on this chapter?
This my first scene.
How do you think I did? Good?? Bad??
Anything I could have added??
-LeahsLibrary