Chapter 005 - The 64th

June 2,20202

Ariona Fletcher

Hey guys, It's been two weeks since I got in the school

Hey guys, It's been two weeks since I got in the school. I'am happy because I have always dreamt of this since I was little. I never had passion but the Diego by my side I know I can do whatever I need and want. I have been looking a videos and researching tips. I also have been talking to Simone more since we are in the same school. She's nice and is helping me get to know the people. I have changed my stripping schedule so that I can attend school and my apprenticeship. I plan to stop stripping in December. I also have been trying to work on myself meaning I have gotten back into therapy.

Anyways right now I'am at the club as packing up to go home. I wipe of my make up take off my wig putting my hair in a messy bun. I walk out the back of the club heading to my car. I start if making my way home. I see that Diego was home . I gather my things unlocking the door. I put my stuff down.

Yoshon runs to me. "Mama I miss you".

I pick him up. "Omg baby you speak so well and mommy missed you to". I kiss him on the cheek.

Diego comes down the steps. "Hey baby".

I peck his lips putting Yoshon down. "Hey today I talked to my house mom".

He opens a can of redbull. "What she say?".

"She said that I can bartend once a week and strip once a week plus they are getting a new girl and it's her time I have been doing this since I was eighteen I'am ready to move on". I sit on the couch.

"So you gonna stop stripping". He pulls out his phone.

I shake my head. "Yes in Decemberor when I have enough money saved so we can move".

He kisses my lips. "That's good I'am proud of you maybe you and Simone can own spa".

I smile. "Yeah we was talking about that last night I just wanna he the fuck out of here".

He puts his phone down. "You know we gotta go to Pomonas for dinner with Von and them to talk about the vacation".

I get up. "Yeah we should get ready".

I walk up the stairs going to take a shower. I hope this dinner is good. I have really been looking forward to this. Imma take Yoshon because he need to get out this house and explore. Plus he's not really a bad child as long as he has his phone or toys.

Dakota Santana