Chapter 008 - The 64th

Two Mouths Later:

Dayvon Bennett

Wassup guys it's been a little minute since the trip

Wassup guys it's been a little minute since the trip. It was fun if you didn't know. But we had to go back to the bullshit ass hood soon. Me and Dakota are not on get terms. I don't know what is wrong with her lately. She has been really distant and not talking to me. She even went back home like what the fuck. I can't even fucking no bitch because she's all I got. I mean Deyjah then moved out with Kayden and I just been alone but it's cool. My crack head ain't keep trying to talk to me but I really could care less.

I turn on my xbox to see that Dakota was only playing COD. Man I miss her but I don't want to see like I'm not giving her space or ima trynna pressure her to do something.

"Ain't shit to do" I say turn on Martin reruns.

Unknown is calling.

Phone Convo

Tisha: Hey baby

Dayvon: What the fuck You want calling my phone

Tisha: Von iam missing you

Dayvon: bitch get the fuck on

Tisha: Please boy you know you want this ocean

Dayvon: DON'T CALL MY PHONE NO MORE BITCH

Tisha: Okay fine nigga

Dayvon:Whore

I hang up as I pull my phone out texting Dakota for the tenth time this week.

I smile at my phone as I get out going to my car. I make my way to the store grabbing some wine, flowers and chocolate. I make my way to the other section grabbing some steak and potatoes. I go the the house cooking it as I set up the table. I never did shit like this ever for a girl. I here a knock at the door as I open it. It was Dakota. She had one some sweat pants and a black crop top. She looked so pretty. I haven't see her for two weeks or so.