Chapter 009 - The 64th

Dakota Santana

Fuck hey guise, My life as been a fucking shit show ever since my mom had got out of the bitch ass coma

Fuck hey guise, My life as been a fucking shit show ever since my mom had got out of the bitch ass coma. I really had to shoot a nigga because he was tryna act reckless. I don't have time for bullshit right now it's a fucking wrap. I really don't know if I'am going back to school at this point because it's just too much going on here at home. I tried to mind my business but she keep calling and telling bitches about me. I have been putting guns all around my house. I really don't know what is happening to me it's like ima starting to become like I was in high school heartless and reckless. I decided to spend time with my brother Diego because I wonder if my mom has been talking to him or just me.

I look at Von. He just got out the shower. We really haven't been speaking the way I would like it's like he's ignoring me for some reason. I really don't know what the fuck is his problem.

"The fuck is your problem". I questioned him.

"You are my problem like what the fuck was that ignoring me for three weeks like the fuck". He says putting his cain and grills on.

"Nigga what I told you why I was as acting like that don't piss me off". I said aggressively.

"BITCH WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO HUH" he yelled.

"YOU THR FUCK YOU KNOW WHAT SUCK MY DICK NIGGA ALL TOY EVER DO IS TALK ABOUT YOURSELF MY MOTHER IS OUT HER COMA AND NOW ME AND DIETHAVE TO SAVE HER FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME". I yelled back walking out the room sitting in the living room.

"BITCH FUCK YOU AND AS A MATTER OF FACT GET THE FUCK OUT MY CRIB". He says.

"YOU FUCKING SERIOUS MY NIGGA". I say.

"WE ARE OVER YOUR FUCKING BALLISTIC". He screamed lightly pushing me away.

I slap him as I start whaling on him. I really tried if fucking walking on eggshells for him. He slams me on the couch as we started fighting. I grab a plate from the sink throwing them at him. I throw cups and two spoons at him. I grab my things as we both flick each other off. I start my car as I make it home taking a shower getting reddy to go to Diego house. I get dressed and I looked nice. I ask Simone to take my picture before she left out.

—