"They will see you."

"No, they won't."

"They will see you, and then they will kill you!"

"No, they won't." Bilbo repeated.

"How?" Was all she could say.

"I-I- I have something."

"What is it?"

"It's a ring...It-it makes me invisible."

Cyrille snorted. "No such thing. I won't allow it."

Bilbo smiled at her. "I wasn't asking you to allow it." Then he went off.

She watched her friend walk away, and turn a corner. Was he really telling the truth? A ring that could make you invisible? She followed him, and saw only a slight glimpse of the hobbit before she lost sight of him.

...what in tarnation?

___

"Why are we here?" Cyrille asked Legolas. They were close to Ravenhill, but the only problem was the way to get up. There was a swarm of bats circling the cliff, something must have disturbed them.

"To save the dwarves, of course." Tauriel said.

"And Bilbo."

"The halfling?" Legolas asked.

"Yes. I don't know how he is possibly going to make it up there without being seen, but something tells me he's there. He could turn invisible, Legolas. I saw it."

Both of them looked at her like she was mad.

The bats were swooping down on the remaining goblin army, causing some of them to fall over. A shrieking noise resounded in Cyrille's ears. The bats were now circling above their heads, swooping high and low. When on elf them came near, Cyrille leaped and grabbed on to the bat's legs. "Grab on to one!" She shouted, as she was flown to Ravenhill. She landed on the side, where a dwarf, Kili, was fighting furiously. She helped him out, drawing her two swords, one of them chipped on the side. She stabbed two goblin mercenaries simultaneously, before Legolas flew in, landing on the other side of the hill. When all the orcs in that area were dead, Kili didn't even acknowledge her. He simply stomped higher the hill. Something was driving him, something very bad.

"Kili!" She called. "Where's Fili?"

He looked at her, a pained expression on his face. "He's dead." He continued, climbing the steps. She followed. There were more goblins above, but they continued to push on.

"Kili!" They both heard a shriek from below, where they had come. It was female voice, Tauriel.

"Tauriel!" He called back, still fighting. Cyrille's arrow went through the skull of one, and she decapitated another with her sword.

"Kili!" There came the call again.

"Tauriel!"

They saw her emerge from the shadows, just a level below them. There was an orc at her heels. He hit her on the back, sending her toppling into the staircase. She fought back after she regained her balance, but the orc caught her wrist and twisted her arm. It hit her in the head and held her by the throat.

"Tauriel!" Kili said, running towards her.

Tauriel kicked the orc and it dropped her, but she was sent flying into a wall. The orc stood over her, about to strike. Then Kili jumped down from the second level and onto the orc's head, using his sword as leverage. Tauriel stared up at him, blood running down the side of her head.

Cyrille was preoccupied with several other orcs, but she could clearly see what was happening between Kili, Tauriel, and the orc she knew only as Bolg, son of Azog.

She shot an arrow into one of the orc's arms, and stabbed another two. Soon only one orc remained for her to defeat. He held an axe, with a pointed hilt. It was long, and the head was wide and flat.

Kili was being held down by Bolg, and he got ready to impale him, with a similar weapon to the one Cyrille was fighting. Her breath hitched. Tauriel leaped at Bolg, attempting to stop him, but he threw her off.

It was like time slowed down as Cyrille watched Kili get stabbed by the orc. She heard the piercing of skin, and Tauriel's soft cry.

"Kili!" She screamed.

The orc she was fighting took this chance to kill her, it threw the axe, and the sharpened hilt pierced her shoulder. She felt pain, so much pain, as her flesh teared apart. This did not compare to the pain she felt during her time with the goblins. This was oh, so much worse. The force sent her backwards, crashing into the stone wall behind her.

Cyrille recovered quickly. She tore the axe out of her shoulder, crying out in pain. Then she threw it right back at the orc, killing it. She didn't bother to check her wound, she limped down the stairs to the lower level, where Kili's body lay.

She didn't know where Tauriel or Bolg were, they weren't there. She crouched over Kili's body, weeping silently, while holding her shoulder. Her left arm was a right mess, blood dripping down her arm, and some of it only her right hand which she used to staunch the flow of it. It was numb, like her senses. She seemed to get lightheaded.

And then she passed out.