19 - 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙨𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙬

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

days went by and before arabella knew it, it was the eve of christmas eve. the 23rd of december. she was happy, she would've felt better if she had noah by her side instead of through a camera, but she was happy he was going to spend time with his family.

arabella sat with the group in the living room, they were all having a videos games night with addison and avani round. josh and kio were on their way back from a store to get more snacks etc.

"have you spoken to noah today?", addison asked.

arabella sighed, a sad look on her face.

"no, i miss him though," she frowned. "maybe he's just busy."

"i'm sure he'll call you soon, he's probably just spending time with family," addison smiled.

"i hope so," arabella shrugged.

"what are you gonna do about his gift?", avani asked.

"i don't even know, i was so looking forward to showing him tomorrow. but i'm kind of stuck on a couple of lyrics. i want to mention snow to keep the christmas theme but it hasn't snowed si-", arabella started to explain but was cut off by kio and josh bursting through the doors.

they had small white flakes on top of their hair and clothes, the group giving them confused looks.

"it's freaking snowing!", kio exclaimed.

everyone collectively gasped, arabella feeling so in shock. she couldn't believe it was snowing in la. the group jumped up and all ran outside, only to see loads of snow on the ground as well as the snow falling.

arabella watched as her friends began to throw snow at each other, everyone looked happy. arabella smiled, looking up at the sky, she couldn't believe it. it was absolutely breathtaking.

her friends began to joked around and make tiktoks, arabella laughing at them as she stood to the side. the girl quickly pulled out her phone and went to her contacts. she found noah's and hit call on facetime. after four rings, he answered, his face appearing on the screen.

"hey angel! i'm sorry for not calling earlier i was out with my family how are-", he began, but his talking faded out when he saw arabella's large smile and small white flakes of snow on her.

"it's snowing noah," she cried, her eyes watering with tears.

she was ecstatic, arabella had loved snow, she'd only experienced it once in her life but she's always wanted it to snow. noah was shocked, wishing he was there with his best friend.