Chapter 4: A World Unlike any Other

Start from the beginning

Zeke: That may not be much.

Dante shrugged.

Dante: It's something.

As the Hounds discussed their plan, the potential students uttered small whispers about the group among one another, many of which were about the tiny girl that was with them among many others such as their "electrical tape" attire, the odd golden wolf insignia on the back of Dante's jacket, and their matching oversized armlets and equally oversized weaponry. The whispers of the odd group of students came to an abrupt end as the security officer, a man dawning a lightly dense grey suit of combat armor yelled out to the crowd.

Security officer: Bullheads inbound! Step away from their designated landing position! I repeat, step away from their landing position!

Doing as the security officer said, many students backed away from the few spaces that had been spraypainted to resemble a helipad as the Bullheads were within the right distance to spot with the naked eye. As the Bullheads inched closer to the city square, the Hounds expressed their disbelief at the vehicle above them as it slowly hovered downwards.

Hounds: !?

Dante: HEH!?

Dante: HEH!?

Keith: What the-!?

Zeke: The hell is that!?

Dante: Thought I was hallucinating there for a minute.

Phym: Wowie!

Lulu: That's a Bullhead?

Hugo: Seems so.

Claire: Something like this should not be possible, right?

Hounds: ?

Claire: I mean... I'm no expert on aviation, but its reminiscent of a plane's body with two unusually large jet engines on the sides acting as its wings. Something like this would only crash and burn, wouldn't it?

Keith: I would think so too...

Keith: I'd like to know more about it. Such a thing would make navigation in the Ashlands be much easier. And if it's made right... it may even allow for continental travel. I smell a great opportunity in this. We help out Ein AND make bank on the potential profits.             $Cha ching!$

As the unusual aircrafts land, a few more security officers in the same suits of armor exited from each one, standing beside the entrance as they gestured the crowd to enter.

Security Officer: You are free to enter, but please be civil! One at a time, please!

Lulu: Security here is getting more frequent.

Zeke: They probably don't want someone hijacking the Bullhead.

Hugo: Either that, or they're here because of those things.