31 . The rush

"Oppa? They are following us." Baekhyun panicked noticing the group of guards chasing after them, out of the wedding hall. The defender had his fingers clutched so tight with the smaller and his limbs stopped the moment when they two stood in the edge of the roof top.

The defender looked down to see a 30 meter deep gap in between the two buildings, and there is no way he could survive after the long jump. A narrow metallic tunnel connecting the two buildings by the corner of the terrace. Chanyeol closed his eyes taking a deep breath, before turning by his side, facing the smaller.

Baekhyun was looking at the nearing guards, and jolted when the giant defender shook him off by his shoulder. "Baekkie? I am once again asking you. Do you trust me?"

Baekhyun was breathing heavily, his eyes looked around and noticed the deep gap between the buildings, taking in his words as he concluded himself of what the giant male was talking about.

"I said I always do, but this one seems SCAAAAAAARRRRYYYYYYY!" He wasn't even left to finish his sentence that the defender throws the elastic magnetic rope, which got entangled with the other end of the tunnel.

The giant male having his left hand gripped with the other end of the rope, wrapping his right arm around the smallers waist, and Baekhyun having his arms snaked around the defenders neck, Chanyeol swings gradually down in such a smooth flow, without getting hit in any obstacle.

But once they reached the ground, losing his grip over the smaller male, Baekhyun was thrown over the ground, and Chanyeol harshly hits his entire body over a trash can. "AHHHHHH! AISHHHHHH!" He kicked the trash can, rushing towards the smaller male.

"Baekhyun gwenchana?" The smaller dusted off his suit, before looking up at his lover and gave a quick nod.

"Nae! I am alright. We have to leave. Look over there." Chanyeol trailed his gaze upon where the smaller pointed, and when he noticed the guards were aiming the guns and their weapons over them, the giant defender had the trash can as a shield protecting them both from the first bullet.

It was a 5 meter long from reaching the other end of the building. He somehow managed to take the smaller male behind a huge bin. Taking in the accuracy of time, the defender with calculating the time and speed, looked down at the smaller. "Baby!? You trust me, right?"

The smaller male shot him a death glare, which made the defender nod his head. "Okay! So, you just have to hold my hand tight and rush along with me, catching up my speed. Will you?" The smaller male, looked up in his eyes for second before nodding his head.

"Good. Ready?" He held his hand for the smaller, which Baekhyun gladly accepts. He sneaked one last time, above at the guards who were still having their guns pointed down towards the two, hopefully waiting for the two to come out of the bin. Chanyeol sighs removing his bullet proof jacket and raising, covering them two.

He glanced at the smaller once, before "GO!" The two of them, stood up hurriedly rushed to the other end of the building, and sooner when they reached the road, Chanyeol gave the jacket to the smaller, and dragged him in such a pace. The passersby gave them a weird and confused look, but the two of them were so much in a hurry to even notice it.

They were running for nearly 20 minutes, and when finally they reached an apartment, the giant defender dragged the smaller male down to the parking lot, and when they got to the other end, Baekhyun noticed a familiar bike. His favorite bike of Chanyeols."

"Baby? Look." The smaller was given a bottle of water to fetch some to catch up with his breath, before they leave the place. He looked at him in his eyes and handed the bottle back to the defender.