Chapter 7: Beach Time!

~1 Week Later~

Drake and his girlfriends and daughter Kana, decided to spend time on the beach.

Scathach: No this is a view I'll never get over.

Belfast: It feels good, having to go outside every once and a while.

Tohru: Oh, so this is the beach in this world! With all these people, it's tempting to just crush them all down at once, isn't it, my beloved Drake.

Drake: -_- Don't even try it, Tohru.

Kanna: Papa, is the ocean here, sure is salty?

Drake: You got it.

Kanna: That's the same then.

Lucoa: The best thing about swimsuit is that you can boldly show off more skin.

Drake: 0_0 'Grampa thank you for blessing me with this lovely treasure' ..........Uhhhh, Lucoa, I don't think they'll allow you to show that much skin.....you know what wear this.

Drake reaches into his bag and give Lucoa a large sized hoodie.

Drake: I brought, one of my larger hoodies, just for you. It'll only cover your chest and stomach but you thighs will still be shown. If you wear this, I'll allow you wear for the rest of the day-

Lucoa: Deal!

Lucoa quickly puts on the hoodie.

Drake: -_- I'm not getting that back, am I?

Lucoa: Nope, what's your is now mine.~

Drake: 'I fucking hate that people stick by that bull.'

Drake: 'And that was one of my favourite ones.' Great, there goes £22.

Lucoa hugs him.

Lucoa: Thank you though.

Drake hugs her back and kisses her forehead.

Drake: Gotta keep my lady happy somehow. 'Even if it means I'll sadly have to lose a hoodie.'

Drakefelt a jealous aura beside him, and looked at the girls besides Kanna with jealous, looks on there faces.

Drake: If I get you girls, hoodies will that make you feel better?

They nodded.

Drake: -_- 'Great, ant there goes £200 worth of hoodies.'

Drake then sits back down, Lucoa sits next to him, along with Scathach and Belfast.

Drake: Glad you all got your own swimsuits.

Lucoa: They are actually my scales.