Announcement

Hey guys, listen there's no easy way do saying this but, from this day forth Dragon Maid: Grandson Of the Omni Drago God will be discontinued.

Let me go on as to why, we'll you see after the 1st chapter of the second season, I had major writers block for the series and I couldn't have the motivation to update it for a long time, hence why it's almost been a year since I've released a proper chapter.

But don't worry this isn't the end, for I decided to reboot the series entirely, don't worry the original will still be up as a memory for all the fun I had writing this story. I just felt like the was time that I moved on from this book.

It's crazy because this series got me to where I was today, it was one of the first books I started writing since 2020, and it tough having to abandon it

I had a lot of cool ideas for this story that I just didn't have to time to put them in and there were some that I completely forgotten to put in the series. So after a while I decided to reboot the series because I realised that sorry is flawed in many ways, and I wanted to fix them the best I could as well as make changes to the story.

Either way, thank you all for the reading this story and I hope to you will all look for ward to worst I have in's store for the future.