Chapter 1: My Dragon Maid

In a forest, a massive green dende- I mean dragon wakes up from it's sleep. I t get's up and begins to fly in up to the sky, in less than a minute it arrives at a city, and it seems to be heading towards a specific location.

3rd POV

In a small apartment, lived young looking man, who goes by the name of Y/N L/N, he was sleeping on his messy be with a bunch of beer cans beside him, he wakes up from the loud noises of his alarm.

Drake: Ohhh great, it's Monday....oh well nothing I can do about....Owww my head....I shouldn't have drunk so much last night.

Drake gets up from his and takes a shower, and eats his breakfast and puts on a shirt that says Bandai Namco and puts on black hoodie, along with black jeans and Space Jam Jordans, and a black backpack.

Drake: I hope we get started on Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3, fans are getting impatient.

Drake heads towards the door and opens it, he was greeted by a an unusual guest.

Drake:................ 'Dragons, one of the most powerful races known to man, creatures that come in all shapes and sizes and posses different types of elements, some can fly but some can't and there's A LARGE GREEN FUCKING DRAGON LOOKING STRAIGHT AT ME!!! More importantly WHY IS IT HERE?!'

The Dragon then roars at my face.

Drake: 'Looks like it want's to throw down, I haven't been challenged in a long time so bring it one!'

A magic appears at it's mouth and the dragon glows orange.

Drake: Wait a minute, is it transforming?

Dragon: Tada!

A/N: THE WAIFU IS HERE!!

Drake: 'What the cinnamon toast fuck is going on?! Why is there a Female Dragon at my doorstep?! Not that I'm complaining.'

Drake: Ummm........can I help you?

Tohru: Good morning, Master Drake.

Drake: 0_0 .......Eh?