⇞ her epiphany ⇞

Start from the beginning

He was crying and almost trembling.

And I just wanted him to grab my hand so that I could take the pain away from him. And yet I couldn't move, Morel didn't answer me no matter how much. And I couldn't move a part of my body. That is when the fear gripped me, was I dead?

But how can I still see and feel things? Feel the emotions of my husband and the faint feelings of others around me. Fergie was sobbing somewhere, sadness from Darren and Markheen was evident, Myron was there and few of the friends I made in the palace.

Their pain was bothering me.

I wanted to just open my eyes and tell them I was fine or maybe I will be.

But worse was Nazereth, he was broken and now I realized beyond repair. He had no sense of life in him like living was worthless.

He might have tried sealing the power but it didn't work as he said.

"Bring her back." He yelled at Morel.

"I can't, we have tried physically healing her, we have tried sealing the power with the blood Markheen gave us. And yet her soul is buried within all that burden."

He didn't say dead though, was I not? 

I had to move somehow but there was no feeling in my body whatsoever, but then again I was relieved because no feeling meant there was no pain also.

Maybe that was why I couldn't go back. I didn't want to, my soul was deciding for me, it was deciding for me to give up take a rest to not handle all that pain and darkness. It was broken to pieces and not willing to heal and come back to life and I had all this power to rethink it because I was the Spirit Princess and I still had the power of souls and how they left.

And so I was watching my people suffer.

I suffered from too much darkness, pain, torture, and misery over my life and that's why I was here with no will to live, even if my heart had a will, my soul would not respond. It was hiding in a dark even I could not pull it out from.

For a second it made me wonder if I had the weapon will I  live.

But I remembered and my heart trembled within me as if I was alive.

Should I leave this world, let my soul be in peace and not suffer anymore? Because every time I remembered the agonizing pain I felt the fear overpower me. I wanted to yell and cry at my dilemma and yet nothing was more powerful than those bad memories I had resurfaced, my life since I was born. Not only  I had enough pain of my own, but I also took others' trouble on me.

I held on to my goodness but it was painful, I didn't survive.

It was for the better maybe.

And then it hit me so hard, the pain Nazereth was feeling for my loss. And it surprised me because it was more that  I felt from him ever.

Goodness is my anchor.

My soul needed an anchor and Nazereth had all my good memories.

It was with him that I learned to live and smile and feel all the good things in life. I even put my life at risk not caring about how he would feel and yet here is, loving me with all my heart.

But my soul was too afraid to let me hold on the anchor that was slipping as his cries, everyone's tears were just blurring away, becoming faded and distant.

Hold me hand one last time Nazereth.

As if he heard me or God heard my prayers he grabbed my hands and he was filled with despair.

I let myself anything but fear.

Fireflies.

My darkness engulfed, pain inflicted soul found fireflies to guide it.

He guided me back like he always did as he did in that test. He always sent those fireflies.

His fire was warm home for a cold soul like mine like he made me smile when I was little and struggling with all those emotions as a kid.

He was as good as I was, he gave up on revenge for me. He was famous for his goodness and kindness even when had so much power and how he was my hope.

I gasped out loud as my soul was filled with warmth and love and found it's way back to the anchor with the fireflies.

Everyone looked downright shocked.

Nazereth stared at me in shock for a few seconds and then he moved closer and pulled me for a kiss. I didn't even get to feel the emotions of anyone or see how everyone looked as my soul relaxed into my body completely healed and feeling at home and loved. Nazereth was my Epiphany.

GUYS! This is almost THE END...minus the epilogue which will answer the left questions.

Also....did you love the ending or did you love the ending?

I mean her life has been miserable to not give her a happy ending would have been cruel and unfair. So here it is you adorable people, the almost end.

NOW TIME...share your fave moments:)

And HAPPY READING!