" Yes please " You slid right into his bed and he got in after you , cuddling each other you both fell asleep .

( 3 Am 🙃)

You and cole jolted up in bed to a ear piercing, almost glass shattering scream . Is Kiki crying ?!

" I got this ! " Both you and cole moved in sync as you went to Kiki's crib . You ended up picking her up first . " Cole could you change her ? I'll get her a bottle while you do that "

" But what if I'm too rough ? I don't know how gentle to be ! What if I end up breaking her because of my super strength ? " Cole panicked in a whispered tone . You just handed her to cole and walked away .

Im sure he's doing fine , you quickly got a bottle and warmed it up and headed back to the room . You peeked into the room and saw cole gently blowing on Kiki's stomach making her giggle . So adorable ! Cole then picked her up .

" I'm going to eat you ! Nom nom nom ! " he pretended to eat her little tummy . She kept giggling which also made a huge smile spread across Coles face .

" awww , look at the daddy playing with his little girl "

Cole blushed and held Kiki close ," What ? She's adorable "

" Gasp, am I being replaced? Time to jet then " you tossed the bottle to Cole and started to walk out of the room.

" What?! No! Your both adorable! " Cole panicked.

" I was kidding, don't wake everyone else up " you walked back in and took kiki and the bottle from him and started to feed her.

" Heyyyyyy I wanna feed her (y/n)!" Cole wined.

" Fine " you handed her to Cole and he had a big grin plastered on his face .

( Time skip , Wednesday )

You were cutting a banana into really small chunks for Kiki to nibble on , she had two little teeth . Although oddly enough they weren't the usual teeth that come out first . They were her canine teeth , so she looked like a little vampire.

She giggled as she chewed on them . Jay walked into the kitchen to get some orange juice. Right before he walked by Kiki dropped a banana on the floor and jay slipped and fell . It's almost like she did it on purpose .

Cole looked up from the newspaper he was reading. " That's my girl " he smiled at Kiki and she smiled back with a small giggle .

Jay got up and groaned " When is she leaving ? I haven't gotten any sleep , I'm dying "

Cole frowned " Her Father will be here today to pick her up "

" Her father ? " You looked up from the eggs you were cooking .

" Yea , The mother and fathers relationship didn't go very well , apparently the mom left because her husband wasn't good at expressing his feelings , she got sick of it and left "

You frowned" That's not fair , you can't expect someone to change to your preference just because you don't like how they express themselves , you should accept someone for who they are no matter what "

Cole nodded " I agree , during the call he said that he's always been that way , if she had a problem with it before they got married then they shouldn't have gotten married at all , now this girl had to live without her father and now her mother, I wonder if things would have went differently if they would have stayed together .... "

Kiki must have felt the depressing atmosphere because she started to cry . Cole quickly picked her up and held her close . " It's ok my little cupcake "