🍃Chapter 24🍃

Start from the beginning

"Did you find out what I told you about?" As soon as the PA closed the door he asked.

"Yes sir " .

"Then start talking" . Burhan ordered and just like that his Pa start informing him about all the details he collected like a robot.

"Bravo. So they all played with me huh!" With a sinister smirk he lean on his table and with a evil glint he said in his low and dangerous voice

"Get ready to face me Miss Hoorain and Daneen Malik . You all played with a wrong guy and now I will make your life a living hell. Just wait and watch how Burhan Malik will take his revenge from each one of you"

_________________________________________

Aahil took a deap tired breath as he entered through the doors of his home.

Its been a whole one week that he had talked or say a single word to his wife. He had intentionally gave this much time to Hoorain so that she can get familiar with her surroundings and have enough time to settle herself and to collect her thoughts. As he can clearly understand the emotional trauma she has gone through.

But Alas! How much wrong he was. In this whole one week Hoorain didn't even put his feet out of the guest room , talking is a long way off.

But now he had it enough. Today he is going to talk her or maybe make her talk as well.

Aahil's POV:

The silence inside the house indicate that Ami and Arham had not yet returned back from office. That means it will be me and my little silent kitten.

Your kitten. Seriously Aahil this is so cringe.

My subconscious said making me roll my eyes at it.

Taking haste steps towards the guest room I stop at the doot before knocking on it.

As expected I got no answer and without any other second I twisted the sliver knob of the door and enter in to the room.

_________________________________________

As Aahil entered the room, a cool chilly air welcome him making him shudder from the cold.

The month of December has come with a new level of cold this time in Islambad .

Aahil run his eyes at the every corner of the room and finally it settled on the soul making him sigh in relief.

Shaking his head on her careless behaviour he step further in the room and first thing he did was to open up the room electric heater.

Aahil walk towards Hoorain who was seating on the window seat with her head pressed on the glass of window as she stare in the space without blinking her eyes.

As Aahil neared her , he get a proper view of his dihelved and a weak , pale wife and at that time he came to know that he made a huge mistake by giving her time because apparently she has planned that time to kill herself.

Atleast her clothes were change indicating that she has move her body and took care of het appearance .

Suddenly Aahil remembered something and he walk towards the bed which was neatly done . He took a small red coloured shopping bag from his laptop bag and again walk towards Hoorain this time directly standing infront of her.

Aahil's heart clinched on seeing the broken girl sitting in front of him. The dark circles around her beautiful eyes gave the clear proof of her sleepless nights, her pale skin and a disturbing frown shows the inner trauma she is going through.

Taking deep breath Aahil put his hand slowly on her shoulder in bring her out of her thoughts . Hoorain jerk suddenly before blinking her eyes on him.

There eyes clash with eachother, brown v/s black one .