:: 30 ::

Lucy was tense, I could see it in her posture…the way she stood. Then again, so was I. Kendall was inside her flat. Hanging around and laughing with her best friend. “We um, we were working late so I told her she could just crash here…I thought you’d be at Harry’s.”

“Yeah, well we decided to stay here tonight.”

“Okay…well, we ordered pizza, baby…you guys can have some.”

“We got food, thanks.”

“Alright, so we’ll leave you girls to it then.” I massaged Lucy’s shoulders whilst pushing us towards her bedroom. I didn’t want anything to happen. Wasn’t sure whether she’d blow or not, but I wasn’t about to stand around and wait to see. “Breathe…” I whispered almost silently into her ear as we walked. Thankfully, we made it to the bedroom and I was able to close the door before anything else and Lucy turned around slowly. 

“That bitch…what is she doing here? And why the bloody hell is Cara friends with her?”

“I don’t know, but hey—don’t worry about it, okay? We’ll lock the door and put some of your drab music on and we’ll pretend she isn’t even here.”

“Did you see the way she was looking at you? Like a god damn lion while you were the tiny weak gazelle!”

“Tiny weak gazelle? Really?” This got her to laugh and I pulled her into my chest. “Don’t let her get to you. Remember our car conversation that took place like…five minutes ago? My heart is yours. Not hers.”

“I know that, and believe me…it took everything in me not to scream that at her.”

“But what good would that have done?”

“Wouldn’t have done any good.”

“Exactly. And who is here with you right now?”

“You.”

“Me, that’s right. And who is going to be right next to you all night long?”

“You.” 

“Mhm…and who’s name will you be screaming in about ten seconds?”

“Yours…” I forced my lips against hers as we stumbled backwards, falling onto the bed. “Hold on, music—we need music on!” She scurried over to her stereo and put a CD in. I chuckled when I realized which one she’d chosen.

“We’re about to have sex to The Rolling Stones…I knew there was a reason why I fell in love with you.” She giggled and stripped out of her clothes. 

Black and Blue…not sure there’s a better album to shag to…”

“Where was this when we first fücked…I would’ve been yours a long time ago, baby.” 

“Well, your mine now so shut up and kiss me, Harry Styles.” I pulled her naked body down on top of me. Her A cups flat against my chest as I held her neck in place, I loved her. My love her was out of control. An animal that I just couldn’t get a grip on. I turned our bodies over so I was hovering above her, and she pulled me out of my briefs. 

“What do you want me to do, baby?”

“Harry…” She whined, as I rubbed my head up and down her clït. She was already warm and wet and more than ready.

“What do you want, Lucy?” Her eyes squeezed shut and she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, pulling me closer. “Tell me what you want…”

“Fück me…fück me, Harry…” I shoved myself entirely inside of her and she gasped, nails digging into my back.

“Christ…” I hissed into her neck, loving the feeling of her surrounding me. She began moaning as I moved in and out. Her cries got louder and louder as time passed and our bodies became more and more fervent, clawing and desperately grasping at the one another. I didn’t care if Cara and Kendall heard us. Sure, it was a dick move. I hurt Kendall and here I was fücking my girlfriend—the love of my life—senseless while my ex was in the other room. 

“Oh…oh…oh! Harry!” I sped up, my movements growing quick and sloppy as we neared our ends. 

“I love you…fück—fück, I love you, baby.” My fingers locked in her hair and pulled at it as I emptied myself inside of her. Thank fücking god for birth control…I lowered my body down, kissing her chest and her stomach and then her neck and her lips. Her nails retracted and her fingertips began lightly tracing over the scratch marks that she had surely made only minutes before. 

“Do you think she heard us?”

“Who cares? She doesn’t matter, Luc.”

“I just can’t stand the girl.”

“I know. But focus on me, baby. No one else matters, okay?” She nodded and kissed my collarbone. 

“Yeah, whatever. What do you wanna do now?” I kissed her lips and squeezed her bum.

“I want to fück you again.” She giggled as I pulled her into my lap and guided myself back inside of her, pulling her hips down so her bum was flush against my thighs. “This time I want you to scream my name…” As stubborn as she was, she listened to me. She screamed my name and we fell away into our own world, where Kendall didn’t exist—where no one existed. Just the two of us.