And, after chugging on at least five bottles of wine, to say they were drunk was an understatement.

They were super fucking drunk.

"Damn, you two sexy bitches." Aria purred, biting her lip at her two drunk friends.

"I would appreciate being called a sassy bitch instead!" Isabelle giggled, winking at Aria who flirtatiously smiled back at her.

"Wifey, you're the sexiest of all." Ellis winked, sending a flying kiss to Aria.

"Thanks, babe." Aria chuckled.

"Riri, you've already gained their attention." Ellis smirked, her thumb pointed at the living room where most of the people where, the boys in specific were gawking at Aria.

"I just need to find a boy-toy now," Aria purred, glancing around the huge room.

"I see some eye candies." Ellis glanced back at Aria, both of them sharing the same evil smirk.

"You two are so naughty!" Isabelle giggled, pointing her finger at the two girls.

"But, we all know who's the naughtiest..." Ellis smirked, glancing at Aria.

"I'm that naughty bitch." Aria chuckled, flicking her hair.

"No, no, no. You're my naughty bitch!" Ellis grinned, moving her body closer to Aria.

"Don't ruin my fucking innocent eyes!" Isabelle laughed, blocking her one eye with her hand.

"Hey, hey. You're my cute, sassy bitch!" Ellis sent a wink to Isabelle.

Aria chuckled and brought the wine glass to her lips as she looked at the other side of the house where teenagers were dancing.

"Looking for someone, babe?"

Aria turned around to see a blonde boy leaning on the kitchen island, opposite her, smirking at her.

"I was, but not anymore." She smirked back, looking into his copper eyes.

"Aria is being naughty!" Isabelle hummed, looking at a grinning Ellis.

"Let her be naughty, we don't wanna ruin our innocent eyes." Ellis mumbled and gently grabbed Isabelle's hand.

"Be safe!" Ellis mumbled in Aria's ear before running away with Isabelle.

"You look sexy," the blonde whispered as he took a seat in front of her.

"I know I do," she wickedly smiled at him, fluttering her eyelashes.

"You want something?" He asked with a small smirk.

"Depends on what you're offering," she hummed.

He let out a laugh, "Babe, I'll offer you anything you want," he murmured as he brought his face closer to hers.

"You think your offerings will meet my expectations?" She lowly chuckled, looking into his eyes.

"I know they will," he muttered, wrapping his arm around her waist and bringing his lips closer to hers.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to touch her?"

The boy stiffened in his place and looked up too see a fuming Kade Lennox, standing right behind Aria.

Kade scowled and harshly pushed the boy back with a shove of his hand, making him fall on the floor.

"Damn, hot." Aria lowly whistled, biting her lip as she stared at Kade. With her drunk glasses on, Kade looked ravishingly hot, like always.