(04)

THE BELL RANG loudly, signalling lunch had started, without wasting another second students packed their stuff up and scattered

THE BELL RANG loudly, signalling lunch had started, without wasting another second students packed their stuff up and scattered. While the elites took their sweet time packing their stuff.

"Wake the fuck up, Luca!" Aria hissed, shaking Luca's body violently trying to wake the boy up from his deep slumber.

"Aria you don't wake people like that!" Blake gasped, pushing Aria away from Luca's body before she did any damage to the sleeping boy.

Aria was slightly pushed into Kade's chest considering how close he was standing to her, he put his hands on her shoulders trying to make her steady but she soon separated herself from his grasp.

"Yeah? Then try waking up that sleeping beauty!" Aria scoffed, pointing to Luca who hasn't even opened his eyes.

"Can we throw a bucket of cold water on him?" Ellis suggested, her grin widening as the group gave her looks.

"Ellis that's not nice!" Blake glared at her but that didn't stop her from grinning.

"Ellis is never nice!" Isabelle laughed, patting Ellis' back.

"Throwing a bucket of cold water is too nice. I say a bucket of boiling water is better." Aria slyly smiled at Ellis who nodded in agreement.

"Aria stop being so evil!" Blake glared at Aria who simply shrugged. Blake then turned his head to face Ellis who was still wickedly grinning, "That applies to you too, Ellis!"

"God, Blake you know you can't control those two devils," Isabelle smirked pointing at Aria and Ellis.

Kade slapped Luca's back, trying to wake him up and he did. Luca groaned as he slowly opened his eyes, "What?" He yawned, looking around the group.

"Oh look, he's awake!" Blake chirped, happily looking at Luca who was fully awake.

"I was about to pour boiling water on you." Aria muttered under her breath but Luca heard it and faced her with wide eyes.

"No need for that." Luca awkwardly laughed as he stood up from his seat.

"He's scared of you." Kade snickered at Aria pointing at Luca but she rolled her eyes at Kade.

"I wished that you were scared of me. That would be nice," she scoffed as the group exited the classroom.

"You're the least scary person." Kade snorted as he walked beside her but she glared at him.

"Say that again. And I'll punch your face." Aria glared at Kade, pointing her fist at him but he looked amused.

"Can you two ever stop fighting?" Blake sighed, looking over at the two.

Ellis let out a laugh, "They've been fighting ever since they were born. What makes you think they'll ever stop?" Her red lips danced into an evil grin as she looked at the two enemies.