(02)

THE MIDNIGHT HAIRED beauty was sitting on the kitchen island as her dark, mysterious eyes looked over at drunk teenagers dancing

THE MIDNIGHT HAIRED beauty was sitting on the kitchen island as her dark, mysterious eyes looked over at drunk teenagers dancing. More like, simply shaking their bodies.

Ellis had left her alone and went to break some hearts. Isabelle, on the other hand, was in one of Luca's room watching Netflix, as she always does. This meant that Aria was left alone, she sat legs crossed on the cushioned seat and brought the champagne glass to her lips.

Her cherry red lips twisted into a disgusted scowl as her eyes landed on the sight of Luca making out with a girl against the wall. She rolled her eyes and focused on the drunk teenagers, a sight better than watching Luca.

"The Aria Arora is finally back to partying?" Aria looked up to see a blonde haired boy checking her out, from her long revealing legs to her face, "Might I say, you look beautiful."

"I know," she plainly replied before her eyes went back to the sight of drunk teenagers, her eyes still looking around in search for her friends.

She felt him grab her arm and gawk at her and check her outfit.

She wore a black satin body-con dress which ended till her mid thigh and revealed some cleavage, attracting boys all over the party.

"Get away from me." She harshly spoke as her face scrunched up in disgust, her eyes narrowing at him in annoyance.

"Not so soon," he grinned at her and she could almost smell alcohol reeking from him as he moved his face closer to hers.

Before he could even come near her, she slapped him. Hard. This made him groan in pain as he held his hand against his cheek and took a step back.

"I warned you," she scoffed, getting off the chair. She saw him boiling in anger and glaring at her but that didn't faze her at all.

"Do you even know who the fuck I am?" He seethed at her but she disinterestedly looked at him.

"No. But I'm guessing probably a piece of shit," she chuckled lowly.

"You bitch!" He growled as he raised his hand to slap her. Aria rolled her eyes at his move since she could easily block his lame move.

Before the guy's hand could even come near her, she witnessed his hand being grasped by someone. Aria's eyes slightly widened as she saw the unknown guy being punched in the jaw by none other than Kade Lennox.

"Did you just raise your filthy hand on her?" Kade seethed at him as he grabbed his collar.

"I - I'm sorry!" The boy begged for mercy as his eyes started to tear up.

"Name." Kade demanded, his glare not faltering.

"Hunter. Hunter Adams," he breathed out, his lips still quivering.

"I'm gonna destroy y—." Kade scowled at him but Aria gently grabbed his free hand and squeezed it, "Kade," she softly spoke, "Leave him before you kill him."

Kade almost shivered under her touch, a fuzzy feeling blossoming in his chest like every time he sees her. He gritted his teeth before pushing Hunter out of his grasp, "Never show your face to us," he warned the guy before he left running for his dear life.

He then slowly turned around to see Aria in deep thoughts, her chocolate eyes narrowed at him. She finally sighed before looking at him again, a hint of softness in them, "You didn't had to go full on beast mode."

Kade's face instantly scowled, the thought of someone raising a hand on her made his blood boil, "What the fuck Aria? That fucker nearly slapped you!"

"When did you care so much about me?" Aria raised her eyebrow, a daring smile on her lips since the question seemed to have shut Kade up.

He was in deep thoughts for a few seconds before opening his mouth again, " I don't, it's just —."

"Aria, come here!" The pair heard a loud voice cutting off Kade and Aria turned her head slightly to see Isabelle waving at her.

She scoffed at the girl and took small steps towards Kade and patted his chest, "Thank you, I guess?" She chuckled before leaving a very speechless Kade. Her touch lingering on his chest like the trail of roses she left on her path.

Aria effortlessly walked towards her friend, all eyes on her as she graced them with her presence. Isabelle engulfed her into a hug the second she stood next to her, Aria's eyes then moved to Blake who was right next to her.

"So you two were having fun and left me to rot alone?" Aria scoffed at the pair and Isabelle loosed the hug. Isabelle then bumped her body against Aria's, a wide grin on her face like she had just witnessed something unbelievable, which she did.

"So you and Kade, huh? Isabelle smirked, her eyes glinting in mischief, but Aria rolled her eyes.

"Stop right there, Isabelle." Aria scoffed.

"Hmm, I sense some bonding. Don't you too, Issy?" Blake grinned and wiggled his eyebrows at the two girls.

"I definitely do." Isabelle chuckled and glanced at a glaring Aria who had her arms folded against her chest.

"You two better stop," she warned them with narrowed eyes but they still continued to tease her, their grins widening every second.