(07)

"YOU BANDAGED CARSON's hand and didn't realise it was him?!" Isabelle shrieked out, her hands on her head as she stood up from the seat

"YOU BANDAGED CARSON's hand and didn't realise it was him?!" Isabelle shrieked out, her hands on her head as she stood up from the seat. It was lunch and the three were seated on the picnic bench outside in the garden. The boys went to check up on Kade while Aria came out.

"Gosh. Stop screaming Issy." Aria hissed, rubbing her ears.

"You literally fucking bandaged a guy's hand whose arm you broke." Ellis laughed, smacking the table.

"You broke his arm too." Aria pointed a finger at Ellis who gave her an innocent smile.

"That's not the point." Isabelle scoffed and looked at Aria, "You literally helped your enemy who had a big ass crush on you."

" I didn't recognise his face!" Aria defended herself as she raised her hands in defence.

"Imagine Carson still has a crush on Aria. Oh my God. Things are getting interesting!" Ellis grinned and let out a dreamy sigh.

"You three are so fucking loud. I can hear you from inside." Luca scoffed as he took a seat between Ellis and Isabelle.

This meant Aria was seated between Blake and Kade. She turned around to face Kade and worriedly looked at him, "Are you feeling better now? You should have rested more." She spoke, raising a eyebrow at the smiling boy seated next to her.

"Oh please, I felt like a fucking dead body and you took such good care of me." Kade snorted but soon gave a toothy grin to the girl.

"Of course I did. I'm such a kind soul." She scoffed, flicking her hair.

"So kind that you choked me on oranges." He beamed at her.

"It was a kind gesture!" She scoffed but soon grinned at him.

"Am I dreaming? Someone slap me." Luca's eyes widened at the two, his mouth agape.

"Ouch. Why did you slap me, Ellis?" Luca hissed in pain, soothing his cheek which was slapped by Ellis.

"You asked for it." Ellis scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"I didn't mean it!" Luca rolled his eyes at her but soon gawked at them.

"God finally heard my prayers!" Blake clasped his hands together and looked up at the sky.

"Oh my God. I didn't record this." Isabelle cried out.

"Are you two finally friends?" Blake asked with hopeful eyes.

"Friends?" Kade scoffed, "We're fucking best friends! Right, Riri?" He grinned at Aria and wrapped his arm around her shoulder impulsively.

"Yeah right," she sarcastically retorted, rolling her eyes but soon met his eyes, "Don't call me that."

"Never," he sheepishly smiled at her.