(03)

LUCA CASTILLO WAS burning in anger

LUCA CASTILLO WAS burning in anger. He was angry at his parents, his brother and at everything that came in his way. He never got along with his family and neither did he love his ruthless parents and cunning older brother. He loathed them.

Luca slammed his locker shut but before he could walk away, his eyes landed on the raven haired girl who was leaning on her locker, right next to his, staring deep into his cold eyes.

Once their eyes met, she sighed and crossed her arms. "What did they do now?" She asked straight away. Aria knew what was going on his head, she always did. After all, she was the one to crumble his walls, one by one and she did it easily.

Luca ran his hand through his silky, black hair and stared at her. "They compared me to my asshole of a brother," he slightly lied since that wasn't everything but Aria narrowed her eyes at him. She knew him too well.

Without breaking their eye-contact, she softly grabbed his hand and took it in her hold. She looked at it and frowned, looking at the bruises. She softly pressed it and heard him hiss in pain.

"Another fight?" She sighed, "Luca," she spoke softly and looked into his eyes, "Take care of yourself, Lu." The nickname slipped out from her tongue before she even realised and Luca chuckled at the mention of the nickname which was too cute for him but he didn't mind when his friends called him that.

"I hate them so fucking much, Aria." Luca exasperated and rested his head on her shoulder, trying to calm himself down.

"They don't deserve you," she muttered, patting his back.

"Why the fuck are you two hugging?" The duo heard a deep, familiar voice and parted their hug, turning their heads to see Kade narrowing his eyes at them, his fists slightly clenched.

"What is your problem?" Aria rolled her eyes, scowling at the blue-eyed devil standing in front.

"I'm all better now, Ari." Luca smiled at her and kissed her cheek before looking at the blue-eyed boy who was glaring daggers at him. Luca then walked over to Kade and patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I won't steal your girl." He muttered before waving them bye and walking away, leaving the two nemeses.

"What were you two talking about?" Kade asked, leaning on the locker beside her, his locker.

"Planning your murder," she muttered, giving a sarcastic smile to Kade who was giving her a small glare.

"You're so infuriating," he grumbled but she heard it, loud and clear.

"I am? I never guessed." She rolled her eyes as she took out her books and slammed the locker shut.

She started walking towards her class, her heels clicking against the marble floor almost like a rhythm. From the corner of her eyes she saw Kade walking besides her but none of them dared to say a word and continued walking in pure silence.

Once they reached their class, Kade opened the door for her, letting her enter first. She noticed her friends sitting at the back of the class, like usual. Luca's legs were on the table, almost like he owned the school, which they all did in the way considering their hands had more power than every student combined.

Aria's plump cherry painted lips curled into a frown as she stood in front of the ebony haired boy, "Luca, have some manners and put your feet down," she spoke, her tone soft yet authoritative.

Luca rolled his eyes before taking his feet off the table and Aria turned to face Ellis grinning, sitting behind Luca.

"Ellis, that applies to you too." Aria narrowed her eyes at the ever grinning girl, who had her feet on the table and leaned back on the cushioned seat, relaxed.

"Yes Miss Arora," she saluted Aria before taking her feet off the table and sitting, back straight on the chair, in a relaxed manner.

"So you listen to Aria and not me?" Blake slightly frowned as the others gave him a small grin.

"Blake. Aria is the mother of the group." Isabelle laughed and the others nodded but Aria glared at her.

"Mother? I'm the youngest in the group," she scoffed, rolling her eyes and looked back at them again, "And I don't want children like you." Aria then took her seat next to Ellis while the others snickered at her.

"Oh please Ari, I know you would love a handsome son like me." Luca grinned back at her.

"You're the last person, I want as my child." Aria rolled her eyes, her fingers tapping against the table.

Luca pouted, "You break my heart Aria," he feigned a frown, putting his hand on his chest.

"You have a heart? I never knew," she sarcastically chuckled.

"And that's how you shut Luca Castillo's big mouth, my friends!" Ellis clapped with a wide grin.

"The amazing Aria!" Isabelle clapped loudly while laughing at her friends.

"You all are a bunch of clowns." Kade sighed resting his jaw on his hand.

"For the first time you aren't speaking shit." Aria scoffed, kicking the back of his seat.

Kade turned his head around with an annoyed expression and Aria raised her eyebrow at him, "Got anything to say, Lennox?"

"No," he muttered and turned his head around since the teacher had entered the classroom.