Chapter fifteen: hunting

Start from the beginning

"I can only start tomorrow. Tonight she will be at a party of her husband celebrating his 10th anniversary being a doctor.", he said. "Well then I have something else for you to do. You will break into her mansion and search through her office for useful information and leave a personal message for Jade in it.", I said and his eyes widened.

"Breaking into her house but what if I get caught?", he asked. "You will of course wear a mask and gloves. You already were in this house, so you must know how to get in and if you still get caught, then that's your problem. But don't worry, just listen to my instructions and everything will be accociated with me. I want Jade and Misses Thirlwall to know that they can never stop me.", I said.

"But if you want me to do this, you have to untie me.", he said and I rolled my eyes before I cut the rope from his hands. "Don't forget, if you mess this up or if you betray me, you will never get your son back.", I said and he nodded very terrified before he left my office. I knew he was easy to break. Children were always people's weakenesses.

After Robert was gone, Jesy came into my office. "Did Robert just walk out freely?", she asked very confused. "He will be my eyes and ears around Misses Thirlwall.", I said and she looked stunned. "And you are sure you can trust him? You could also send one of our people to spy.", she said and I sighed.

"It would take way too long until they actually find out useful things because they are too unimportant to Misses Thirlwall but Robert is her partner and she would talk about a lot of useful things with him. I also made sure that he would never dare to betray me.", I explained. "Anyway I finished asking every single one of our gang members about Jade's escape.", she said and my eyes widened.

"And?", I asked very impatient. "There are three boys, who seem suspicious. Brandon, Ricky and Johan. All three of them where watching out for Leigh Anne sometimes while I couldn't.", she said and I nodded. "I will have a short talk with them and then we will watch them closely.", I said and followed her to the interrogation room.

They were all still sitting on their chairs and I took a knife in my hand before I walked to Brandon. "So Brandon, you actually always were a loyal member and yet Jesy thinks you could be the traitor.", I said and caressed his chin with the knife. "Boss, I swear that I would never betray you.", he said. "Of course you do. I just have one question. What did you do while I was gone?", I asked and I could see him sweating.

"I was in London and took care of Jesy's commands.", he said. "And was someone with you, who can confirm that you only took care of Jesy's commands and didn't contact Leigh Anne or Misses Thirlwall?", I asked and he shook his head. So he didn't have an alibi. I definetely had to watch him more. I moved over to Ricky, who was very shaky.

"So Ricky, you became a part of the gang right before we captured Leigh Anne and I never had to complain about you but you're also not as attached to the gang like the others.", I said. "Boss, I promise that I always was very grateful to be a part of the gang. I would never risk losing my new family. I don't have anyone else...", he said but this couldn't impress me.

"And what did you do while I was gone?", I asked and he was shaking even more. "I was mostly in our gym and training because I wasn't as strong as the other members yet.", he said. "And did someone train with you?", I asked and he shook his head. "I don't have a close friend here yet.", he said and I nodded. He also didn't have an alibi. I had to watch him as well.

Now it was Johan's turn and he seemed to be the most calm out of them. "Johan, you are the smartest when it comes to stragedy and your work was always flawless but you always seem distant.", I said. "Boss, I just really enjoy alone time. I was always like that but I would never go against you. This gang helped me out a lot. I didn't know where I would be without it.", he said and I nodded.