Omega. She heard her wolf told her. She narrowed her eyes as she scans her eyes around the area that night. The sleep helped her get through the adjustment of her body from the new and higher dosage of the suppressant she took yesterday. Although she noticed that she can barely hear her wolf because of it.

"First time?" Lisa asked her while she makes more drinks flashed on the screen in front of her.

The lady nodded timidly. "My friend took me here. She's with her boyfriend. I felt out of place." She answered and sips on her drink.

"That's fine. Enjoy yourself. You're safe here." Lisa said and smiled at her. The lady just smiled and pulls the low neckline of her dress that she obviously not a fan of.

"Do you like to take my jacket?" Lisa asked but the lady just shakes her head and gets up from the chair.

"I'll get going." She said and Lisa just nodded at her. Her nostrils suddenly went itchy with the strong scent that flooded the area. She turned around and saw a group of men in their leather jackets walking in the dancing crowd of the club.

Alpha. Lisa, I want an Alpha. Her inner wolf suddenly said in her head. For some reason, her voice sounded louder than it was a while ago. She didn't answer her and just silently stared at them. She noticed one guy whispered something to the other, making him lift his lips in a smirk and lifted his chin to inhale the smell of the Omega she just spoke with.

These filthy Alphas. They were here the last two weeks and they took Rosé. She clenched her fist as she remembers the scream from her sister when they took her.

"Bambam, I need to go to the bathroom." Lisa told her colleague, her eyes still fixed on the Alpha male eyeing the helpless and clueless Omega who is in that tight black dress. "Cover for me, hm?"

"Okay, be quick!" He answered and Lisa just nodded before taking off her apron and get out of the counter. She swim through the crowd, keeping her head low. Until she saw the Omega on the corner of the room. She grabbed her arm and pulled her away from her friends.

"Wha-what are you doing?" She asked but continued following Lisa.

"When is your heat, she-wolf?" Lisa whispered, making the lady drop her jaw and stared at her. "Alphas can smell you. When is your heat?" She repeated, hiding from the men who are busy sniffing the air.

"Tonight."

"Are you really planning to be mated in a club, little pup?" Lisa said and took her cloak spray and hissed it around her.

"No, stop!" She said and shove Lisa's hand from spraying more cloak around her. "I want it tonight. I have to get mated. I can't take the pain anymore. My mate rejected me. I need someone to help me with the pain."

"How old are you?" Lisa asked, dragging her somewhere more crowded. Keeping her eyes on that one Alpha that stincts against her nose.

"17." She answered and looks at the same man Lisa is trying to escape from. "I can smell him." She said and made a step to go closer to him.

"No. You're too young. He'll destroy you. I know those people. They don't mate, they rape Omegas like you. Come with me. I will help you get through it." Lisa said and pulls her wrist as they get inside an Unauthorized Room and run through the hallway until they reached another door. While walking, she took a black mask from her pocket and wore it to hide her face. She pushed the EXIT door to finally get out of the club. Her motorbike is parked on the other side of the road.