How about learn how to control their dicks and lusts?

Which is an invalid argument at court because Alphas rebutt that their wolves are uncontrollable at the time of their ruts.

Again, in Lisa's head she asks this; Who hell is the weakest kind now if they can't even control their wolves inside them? Taking advantage of someone who cannot fight is cowardice.

Lisa has been working for the underground hunters of the organization created by an Omega. It is pack of Omega Wolves who are trained to rescue Omegas who gets illegally trafficked to Alphas who pay huge amount of money for sex. She was one of the best agents in Seoul. Every city and province in Korea, there are secret groups of Omegas to protect their own kind.

Because for the last 600 years, Omegas are always the target in the society because they are always labeled as the weakest kind. But being strong is not all about having the biggest body built or being the top of the wolf rankings. Omegas can be fast and clever in protecting their own. They took advantage of the technology to develop weapons and cloaks with the help of Betas. Betas are the smartest in the rank and they always keep the balance in the society. They believe that Omegas deserved to be protected but on their own.

And yes, they can.

Lisa and Jennie grew up being trained for this job since they were 16. From the day they finally shapeshift to their own wolf side. They didn't have a pack of their own. They usher the rescued Omegas to their own packs and for them, it's what makes their lives meaningful.

Just to see those Omegas being taken care of by the right pack and right Alphas. Besides, Lisa refused to be in a pack. She thinks that she is not for that life and that she can be more useful for Luna by saving these Omegas who needs to be saved.

Although, her wolf tells otherwise.

Hey wolfie. Lisa called her wolf. She heard faint whimpers and heavy breaths in her head.

What happened?

Lisa felt relieved hearing the soft voice of her wolf. Sge knows she has been so hard to her but just this time. Just until she finishes her mission and see Rosé, she'll let her free again. She knosw she misses coming out of her and run in the woods. But not at this time yet.

I had to keep you asleep. Lisa told her, making the wolf release another whimper.

I need someone. I'm getting weaker.

I know you do. Lisa said. But not this time yet. We have to save Rosé.

But I can't wait anymore. Please, Lisa? Go to our mate. We need him. I beg you.

Lisa released a sigh. No, not yet.

You know where he is, don't you? You're hiding him from me.

Lisa bite her lower lip. Goodnight wolfie. And that's it. She blocked her again. She increased her speed to finally get home. She's feeling tired too because of the suppressants that she has been taking. The more she takes them, the more she separates her soul to her inner wolf. And the strength of her wolf will be ruined too.

When she arrived her hidden apartment, she threw her motor keys somewhere and dropped herself on the couch. Her visions getting blurry, her muscles feels strained and her stomach's turning.

"Hang in there, wolfie." She whispered and finally closed her eyes, drifting to a deep sleep.

"Long Island Iced Tea for the lady." Lisa said and places the tall glass in front of a woman sitting on the counter. She smiled at her and gave her a silent thank you.