The Trip to Savannah

Mack's P.O.V
Today is the day that we go on the trip to Savannah Georgia. We had to bring a adult that was a Girl Scout, so my sister came with me. We arrive at the train station and wait for HOURS, Then finely, we got to leave. The train ride was only supposed to be 16 hours, but it ended up being 28 hours. The whole ride I was supposed to be with my sister, trying to beat the temple run game, but I was playing Uno with Jo.
Jo's P.O.V
After 2 terrible storms, a stupid tree in our way and Ms.Pat yelling at us to shut up, we made it. The '16 hour train ride' became 27 hours of boredom and the other hour sleeping(well for Mack it was 3 hours). Me and Mack stepped off the train and took in the beautiful view. Flowers were everywhere and people were walking around. We took a big bus to our hotel. While me and Mack were on the bus, we learned more about each other. Her sister's name is Dominique, and she was named after her moms favorite basketball player. His number was the date she was supposed to be born, but she came a week early. She dances and swims. When we get to our hotel we get into our rooms(that we are sadly not sharing😔) and unpack for a trip.
Mack's P.O.V
Me and my sister unpack and get ready for the trip we are about to go on. I change out of the stupid shirt that my mom made me wear and put on my favorite Disney shirt. We leave and walk to the Girl Scout Headquarters. We meet a lady name Rose, and she tells us about the founder of Girl Scouts. Then we walked around and looked at some of the famous landmarks. Then around 7:00 we go back to the hotel and get ready for the next day.