Tyler

Mack's P.O.V
I sat on the curb while the idiot who made a dent in my car called someone to fix this. "Yes. Thank you! You to, bye" I heard him say from a distance.

He jogged over to me as I got up. "What did they say?" I said "Well the tow truck people are on there way and it should take them about 7hours to get here" he said, somewhat proudly.

"7 hours!!! Forget that I rather walk!" Tristan said getting up and walking off. "Wrong way dork!" I called out to him. He walked back and sat back down.

"Oh and I never got your name" the man said holding his hand out. "Mackenzie, but I like Mack better" I said shaking his hand.

His hand was soft and warm, like a stuffed panda bear. "Nice to officially meet you Mack" he said giving me a wink.

"What's your name?" I said still holding his hand. He gave me a look then looked down at our hands. I let go of his hands and looked down of embarrassment. He chuckled and said "Tyler, but you can call me Ty"

"And if you don't mind me asking how old are you?" I asked. He chuckled again and said "18, and you?" "16" I replied.

You would think this guy is like 20.

"I like your sunglasses" he complimented, pointing at my sunglasses on my head. "Tha-" I started to say but was interrupted by Jo.

"Ok, ok. Enough flirting! We have more important things to handle" she said standing in the middle of Ty and I.

"Like what?" I said. "For one, what are we going to do for 7 hours until the tow truck people come!" Jo said as the others nodded.

"My apartment is a couple blocks away, we can hang there for a bit" Ty said.

Jo's P.O.V
If this guy thinks he can just flirt his way out of this, he's more then wrong!

I opened my mouth to tell this guy we didn't want to go to his trashy apartment, but Mack beat me to it.

"Of course!! I mean, yeah, sure"

And with that, John, Mack and I got into the strangers car while Faith and Tristan walked(sorry😂😂).

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Hope you liked this chapter!

My afternoon is going to be me and my pikachu (aka my bestie😂🙌) watching Once Upon A Time on Netflix.

God bless that show!!

Peace out party pandas!!✌️🐼❤️
-------------------------------------------
Song of the week: Real by Years and Years