Chapter 4

By the way, the dude above is August. I do not own him, I just found him on twitter.
August's p.o.v
I must of somehow got home last night, because I was lying on my bed with a major hangover. Worst one in a while. I don't go to parties and get hangovers usually, because most of the time Alex is with me, and I don't like to drink too much in front of her, cause it'll give off a bad impression. It try to recall what happened last night. Then I mentally smack myself and groan. I can't believe I let that that Tori BEEP seduce me!! And she calls herself Alex's friend. I am so glad Alex wasn't at that party. But still I feel guilty. Ugh. You know, sometimes I think life hates me. If on Alex had been bothered to show up on our date that night. Then I would've been lava liering her instead of cheating on her!! ( A\N for those of you who do not know, lava liering is the step that comes in the late teens and early twenties and it kinda comes before the engagement. You know kinda like a promise ring and stuff). I actually consider telling her and apologising, but then I decide not to risk losing her. Not only is Alex my girlfriend, but me, her and Taylor have been best friends since kindy. Were kinda like siblings, the three of us, apart from the fact that were dating. That sounded really rank. But whatevs. I decide to get up and go shower. By the time I get out, it's 1 o'clock and I'm starving. So I call Alex to see if she wants to grab lunch. But when Alex doesn't pick up, I get worried, I mean Alex always picks up,as in always. So I jog downstairs, grab an apple and head out.