𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔰𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔤𝔞𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔱

A slash quickly went through the air right before knife was slammed down beside BJ

Everyone began to yell as BJ jumped up and away from it.

Turning around he saw Jamal and Marco laughing at him.

Whipping his head around with wide eyes, BJ looked at Ariel and Trayvon.

"Get them little lil niggas bruh. The shit ain't fucking funny. We out here about to fucking get murked and they broke asses over here playing with people." BJ said sitting down by Simone.

"Its not funny!" And "Not cool at all bro."came from both of the seniors mouth. Ariel's words followed by a hard side eye. Trayvon's followed up by a head shake and a stern look.

"Sorry." Both boys said at once. Marco looked away from his sisters graze and into his lap. Jamal nodded at Trayvon and trailed his eyes over to look at Ariel.

"Well," Deion started. "now that that's over, what y'all wanna do?"

"I'm tired of staying in this same spot." Simone added.

"We can go to the park?" Jada suggested.

"I'm down. This whole staying in the halls while the girls share the bathroom and vice versa shit so we can stay on look out is mad annoying. This house gone make me go crazy." BJ ranted.

"Imagine we were on quarantine guys." Jamal laughed.

"That would fucking suck." Marco laughed.

The group all laughed at the silly idea.

They had no reason to quarantine. It's not like America and the entirety of the world was in the middle of a pandemic that could've been avoided had people took it serious.

Oh and if America's current leader actually did his job.

But back to the story.

"Let's go y'all." Ariel said grunting as she stood up. They all followed her suit as they headed to the door.

Trayvon boldly opened the door, his hand on his waist as he looked around.

"Grab bubbles little ass because she too young to be here alone." He stated before leaving.

Simone ran back to grab the kitten who was resting on a pillow. Bubbles hair was everywhere and she glared at Simone.

"Come on Bub. You can go experience life with us."

The kitten that was now clad in a make shift diaper rolled her eyes and meowed on Simone's chest.

"I got the baby." She called out to the group waiting for her on the porch and walkway.

Walking to the park was fun. It was full of jokes and the warm sun and a cool breeze. Once reaching the park they all headed towards the swings.

Simone handed bubbles to Marco and went to a swing. Sitting down she rocked herself back and forth. Very soon she began to think about the current events.

The one she called her best friend was dead, she's working on something with the boy she's liked for the last 4 years, she was away from home, high school was ending sooner than expected, and she was on some masked murders hit list.

Too much.

Getting lost in her thoughts she didn't hear BJ come up to her.

Looking at the sneaker clad feet in front of her she quickly looked up. Bj stared at her with a high questioning eyebrow.

"You good?" He asked studying her face.

"I'm as good as I can get with all this bullshit going on." She sadly chuckled.

"Well not to say I wanted this to happen, but I'm glad it's happening with y'all." He smiled his minion dollar baby smile...

Purrrrr.

"You right." She said before she stopped rocking all together. Looking over she noticed Jada laughing with Deion as he pushed her on the swings a row over.

She noticed Ariel nearby laughing in Trayvon's arms. Turning around in them she noticed Ariel stop laughing and just take him in. He said something before Ariel slammed herself in his arms, him rocking the both of them.

Bj noticing how Simone was longingly looking at both relationships he called her name.

"Simone?"

Turing her head she noticed how close he was. Grabbing her jaw he brought her face closer to his. He studied her eyes before his eyes trailed over her nose and to her lips.

He looked at her eyes one last time before smashing his lips into hers.

Closing her eyes she grabbed his face. He reached down and grabbed at her waist causing her to stand to help with the height.

Jamal was currently allowing bubbles to eat his finger and Marco looked up addressing the scene.

"Look nigga." Marco said hitting at Jamals chest. Looking up he saw Simone and BJ.

"Finally" he breathed out, smiling at the new era.

Bubbles looked up too and cheered.

"Mowwww meowww." She called out to them.

"This homework finna be wild as fuck." Marco said suddenly.

A group of loud ass chatter came up to the table the were at to joking their conversation.

"We finna fail this whole chapter at this point."

"Simone and BJ sitting in a a tree-"

"They was K-I-S-S-I-N-G NIGGAAAAA!"

"Shut up damn."

"Did you get thicker?"

"GAH DAMNNN👴"

"Bye because no-"

Meeeeeee-OW!"

"She got some lungs on her little ass."

"I think she used the bathroom."

"Y'all niggas really made her a diaper out of somebody mommas toilet paper, pads, and fucking string."

"I'm done because who was that crafty."

"Deion know he know how to make a good shit pad."

"Nigga a WHAT."

"These niggas out of pocket."

"I'm going to go slide on that note."

"Me too, somebody grab this pissy ass baby."

"Stop being mean to baby Bubbles."

"Baby bubbles finna bite yo titty quit playing."

"On god?"

"On Jesus."