𝔡𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫

6 pairs is shoes hit the concrete at once while 6 doors slammed one after another

Jada made sure she grabbed her keys, purse, Leah's purse, and her phone before she closed her door. She walked through her friends and to the front door.

"BJ?...B?" Simone tried to get his attention.

"Aw, I'm so sorry, come here." Simone said as Jada unlocked the door. She turned her head slightly and saw BJ with a tear running down his face before he fell into Simone.

Jada hurriedly opened the door so he could have a seat.

Inside the house the teens dispersed all over the living room. Simone had brought BJ to the love seat and sat next to him, Jada dropped into the recliner and slumped down into it, Deion was sprawled out on the ottoman, and Ariel was laid out on the couch while Trayvon was on the floor by her with his back on the front of the couch.

Nobody said anything, they just reflected on everything happening around them.

"I love y'all." Deion said out of no where. "Like tonight taught me not to take anything for granted. It was a chill day and boom, she's gone, now it's a...it's a sucky ass day."

"It doesn't have to be that way." Trayvon spoke up. "Trust me, I'm hurt, I loved her as much as y'all, but let's look at the bigger picture. Leah wouldn't want us to be like this, she'd want us to pour one up for her, smoke one. You already know, just remember the good times and have a nice time."

"That sounds like Leah." Jada absentmindedly told them.

"There's a whole murderer out there, but at this point I'm tired. Shit like this happens all the time over here, but this time it was Leah...I knew her before I knew y'all...She helped me become the person I am today." Simone took a deep breath. "I'm okay though, shook up completely, but okay. I wanna have a calm night." Simone added on.

"Yeah, we're tense, let's just chill out. We need to relax because this whole thing has me on edge." Ariel spoke. "It was so crazy."

BJ's breathing and sniffling was the only thing heard. He cleared his throat.

"Um, I agree. I don't think she would want us all sad either." That was a shock, they expected him to be the most reluctant seeing his girlfriend was just murdered.

I mean people do grieve in different ways.

"Well? What's next?" BJ asked them.

___

Smoke was currently blowing out of Deion's mouth as he passed the blunt to Simone.

"Are you even supposed to lay like that when you inhale?" Simone chuckled and put the blunt up to her lips. She took a hit and held the smoke a bit before she let it go.

"Mannnnn, I don't know, but I feel fine." Deion rolled off the ottoman then popped back on it. He looked around with his eyes big as hell. "Y'all ain't see shit." The whole group laughed.