𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔨 𝔲𝔭 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢

"Nigga the cops outside

"Nigga the cops outside." BJ sang.

"Lock up the house." Jamal screamed jumping over the couch.

"It's a tik tok-" Simone giggled looking up from her phone.

"Yoooo!" She called out.

Ariel and Jada came and sat beside her on the couch.

"Yeah?" Ariel asked.

"I think Mariah had nle's baby not sure, but either way, he wants to see the baby." Simone spoke.

"Waaaaaaaa?" Ariel dragged out. "Nooo ma'am, did he or did he not try to shoot her pregnant and all?"

"And did, but can we talk about how Marco looks like that nigga." Jada mentioned.

All three of the girls head swiveled around to see Marco twisting his dusty, crusty, musty, and bus- y'all get the point, hair.

He looked at the three and rose an eyebrow. "Yes?" He questioned.

"Rap one of the Shotta no flows." Jada told him.

"Bitchhhhh." Ariel and Simone laughed out.

Marco stood on the couch and started bouncing around.

"You better calm your narrow behind down. Nasty ass shoes on my aunts couch? The hell is wrong with him?" Jada fussed.

"...Yeah...YEah...YEAh...YEAH. I AM A MENACE KEEP ME A RACK JUST LIKE TENNIS. IM WITH THE SHIT LIKE IM DENN-!"

"Who the hell willingly names they ugly ass kid Dennis?" Trayvon asked interrupting the show.

BJ started cackling from his spot on the floor and Deion stopped his recording of the boy.

"Bro are you serious?" Marco asked hopping down.

"That ain't cool D." Jamal told them.

"And this nigga look YNW Melly! How the fuck they let 69 out, but not him?" Simone asked.

"The man has that rona now and snitch nine ratted." Ariel said making a face.

"Sing that shit sir." Jada said pointing at Jamal's head.

"I was locked up on cri-meh. Ain't get so see my niqqa's-"

"Yoooo, YOU WHAT?!" Deion yelled at him.

The girls bursted out laughing while everyone else's just shook their heads or stared at him.

"What? Y'all don't celebrate cri-meh?" He asked.

Suddenly all of the teens phones simultaneously dinged.

"AW HELL NAWWWWWWWWW!" Trayvon yelled.

"We ain't checking it. Let that bitch come out by his damn self." Jada told them.

"We're locked in here. You know, boarded up. So where is he?" Marco asked her.