𝔭𝔲𝔰𝔰𝔶 𝔞𝔰𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔢

"What are we gonna do? Like for real, we need a plan

"What are we gonna do? Like for real, we need a plan." Marco asked.

Last night the frightening discovery of Leah's murder being planned shocked the teens to their core. It was the next morning and everyone filled the kitchen.

The high was gone. Trayvon and Ariel were back to hating one another, BJ was calm again, Simone was once again disjunct from the group, Jada and Deion we're still trying to solve problems, and Marco and Jamal were the same, nosey.

"I don't think y'all should be worried as much." Ariel said. "Don't worry your heads alright?" The boys nodded, Jamal had a crush on Ariel while Marco would listen to his sister no matter what.

A "Yes," And "Okay," was heard.

"We have to do some investigating, figure out who G. H. is or see if we can get whoever this is to tell us more." Deion told them.

A ding was heard simultaneously between all of the 6 seniors phones.

"...so uh...whose gonna check first?" Trayvon asked.

"Me, because they got me fucked up." BJ said picking his phone.

"Let's play cultro mittent. Are you ready to play?" - O BJ read out loud.

"Doesn't mittent mean throw?" Jada asked

"Yeah, I'll look up cutlet, cultre, cult something." Ariel told them.

Upon her google research Ariel was reduced to a confused mess.

"Knives...? This nigga throwing knives?!" She asked the group. 

"KnIvEs?" Simone screeched.

"We gotta go, come on, to the invisible boatmobile!" Marco shouted.

"Nigga we are not underwater." Jada fussed.

Suddenly a knife flew into the sink behind BJ's head. Then another hit the floor and skidded into the living room.

"Awwww shit! A Knife!" Trayvon said as he jumped up and shimmied. "A knifeEee!"

"You better move like loose leg over there if you wanna survive." A deep voice called from the stairs.

Everyone looked up and saw a hooded figure with a scream mask on their face. Whoever it was had pulled out another knife and flinged it in Ariel's direction. She screamed as the knife pierced through her clothing. It had caught her jacket and pinned her to the wall. Slowly she unclenched her eyes and sighed in relief.

"A bitch thought she died." Ariel mumbled as she pulled the knife out of the wall and through her jacket.

"You got a lot of nerve you pussy ass hoe! I just bought this shit! You see this fit? This jacket was $40 from Fashion Nova! Broke bitches like you stay mad with that raggedy ass $10 costume!" Ariel said walking toward the steps with the knife.

"Oh I'll gladly play hoe!"

The masked figure looked lost and didn't know what to do. They hadn't planned what to do if this situation had happened.

They started to ease up the steps as Ariel advanced towards them. Their last hope was to fling their last knife. As they pulled the last blade out a shot rang into the air.

"I ain't even mean to shoot him, he just caught me by surprise." Jamal told the group.

Ariel ran down the steps after she saw blood splatter from the masked figures clothing. The figure stumbled and landed with a large thud on their back.

"GOTDAMN! THAT NIGGA BACK GONE!" Simone shouted.

____

The masked menace laid on the steps still as the kids tried to figure out.

"I should've reloaded my pistol, cocked it back, and shot him twice." Jamal told Trayvon.

"That was mad gangsta bruh." Trayvon replied as they did their handshake.

"We gone call the police? We can't tamper with evidence. It's 8 black kids in this house and one white faced killa on the stairs." Simone asked.

"We don't know if their really white, it's just the mask." Deion told her.

"It's close enough, shit." Jada reminded him.

"AYE LOOK YALL!" Marco screamed as the black figure ran pass the group and out the front door.

Jamal stood up and started shooting as he ran out. "Fucking jit!"

"What the fuck?! Damnnit!" BJ yelled and he ran out the door.

"We should've shot him 7 times like in the movies." Marco told Jamal.

Everyone else followed his suit, they looked around the yard, drive way, cars and saw no one.

There wasn't even a trail of blood.

They ran into the house made sure to lock the door. From there they moved a small table that was used to hold a vase in front of the door.

They went up the stairs and noticed Leah's bedroom door was open along with her window. They closed her window and then her door.

Running back down stairs they went to the backyard to check for anyone. Nothing. No trail of blood, no knocked over furniture, no lonesome piece of costume spread somewhere on the lawn.

They had nothing to help them but an unknown number and the letters: G H O.

"Gho?" Trayvon asked the group as they once again were seated in the livingroom.

"What does that sound like?" Simone asked herself.

There was a long moment of silence before everyone looked up at one another.

"GHOST!" Jada shouted

"Girlllll, he did Tasha wrong on Power." Simone said.

"No! Well yes...but their name has to be Ghost or something." Jada told them.