𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔞 𝔩𝔢𝔤

"And then I told her she ain't have no nipples

"And then I told her she ain't have no nipples." Trayvon told BJ and the rest of his friend group.

"You stole that." Ariel said stealing one his fries.

"Aht aht! Slow yo lil ass down ole ugly girl. You stealing my shit." Trayvon looked down and mugged her. Ariel looked up at him and stole another fry. She held it up between the two of them then stuffed it in her mouth.

Everyone else shook their heads at their goofy friends. They both hate one another, but love each other.

Trayvon currently had Ariel in a headlock while  Jada called her cousin for the 2nd time that day.

"BJ? Have you heard from Leah?" Jada asked her cousins boyfriend.

BJ made a face. "She ain't tell you? She's getting ready for the play tonight."

Jada rolled her eyes in realization. "I'm not surprised." She forgot they all had to attend her play tonight.

"So what are we wearing?" Simone said looking up from her phone.

Ariel's head popped up from under Trayvon's arm. Her hair was all over the place and she was panting for air.

"You big BITCH!" She said pushing his chest.

"Ow, baby! I'm sorry damn." He said grabbing her hands.

Jada found them so amusing. She wanted them to stop playing and get together already.

"Well playa, I'm wearing black. Ya know, a hoodie or some shit. Simple drip." BJ smiled showing his grills.

"Same here fool." Trayvon agreed.

"I want to wear that skirt I got last weekend." Jada said looking at Ariel and Simone.

"Fine with me. I guess I'll wear my new jeans? We'll match if you wear that denim jacket you got, Ariel." Simone said looking at their other friend.

"Cool with me." Ariel said trying to flatten her hair.

The bell rang.

"Thanks to yo ass Tray I gotta walk up in there like this!"

____

Leah sighed then dropped her towel onto her bed. She pulled her hair tie from her pink hair and ran her hands through the strands. She saw her reflection in the mirror and saw how tired she looked.

She had spent all day looking for the finishing touches for her costume. In the play she played a middle aged luxurious business woman. The play was a murder mystery. She was to get a card inviting her to a dinner only to get locked in with other innocent party goers. Bodies would drop and they would have to find the murderer.

Leah grabbed her pearls and placed them on her neck and finished up by placing her long black satin gloves onto her hands and arms.

The black satin dress she had on accentuated every curve she had. She looked rich and put together enough to her.