𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔬𝔢

___ ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ___

___ ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ___

The 6 seniors were walking down the halls of their highschool on high alert.

"Did y'all see that XXL Freshman Cypher?" Deion asked the group.

"Yeah, That stallion girl killed it." Simone commented.

"But that nigga Moses! Wheeeew." Trayvon blurted out. The kids laughed all except Ariel.

"That's not fair! He has good songs, but not every rapper can freestyle and he's one. Y'all need to be clowning YK Psoriasis. Why was he even there?" Ariel bit back.

"I agree on that one." Jada told them wiping tears from her eyes.

"It must be tough being 17 and getting clowned by everyone everyday simply because you couldn't catch a beat...WELP! It'll blow over hopefully." Deion said walking into their

"I can tell you with the shits baby." Jada sang.

"That's my-that's my bitch baby!" Ariel joined in with Jada.

"Nawww, it'll come back around when the next line up comes." Trayvon said cutting them short. He walked into class then sat in his seat.

The group sat in the back with BJ to the left by the window, Jada by him, and Deion by her. Behind them was Simone behind BJ, Ariel by her, and Trayvon by Ariel.

Simone sucked on a dum dum and looked out the window. She saw a piece of black cloth dangling behind a tree.

'Huh...I can make that into some shorts...that's some silky ass material from the looks of it...real hot girl shit right there.'

"So what are we gonna do about our lil problem?" Trayvon asked as the teacher passed out a packet. It was the second semester and end of the school year almost. Nobody wanted to do anything.

"Turn these in by Wednesday! I won't be here tomorrow and this should be 2 days of work. I'll give a small quiz on Wednesday as soon as I get all these packets back!" Mrs. Greenbrier announced to her class full of half asleep children.

"Thank you." Simone said as she was handed 3 packets. She shuffled them down her row before she answered Trayvon's question.

"Well in the movies everyone stays together, when everyone separates then somebody dies." Simone spoke.

"So what about our mornings and nights? We aren't together then." Ariel told them.

"We gotta stay over somebodies house?" Jada suggested.

"I mean yeah. It's more of us compared to them. You saw what happened Saturday." BJ chimed in.

"If we work together we can beat ghost dude." Trayvon said.

"Ghost face." Deion corrected.

"That's his name?" Jada asked.

"Well that's the costume name." Deion added.